Prograis vs Postol(injured) Indongo(replaces him) March 9 on Showtime

Training in Nebraska? Does Indongo think that's why Bud murked him?
Not sure why he chose to move his camp there out of all the places he could of gone in the US. I wanted to see him train with someone like virgil hunter. He has good athleticism and reflexes but needs to work on his skills. He's too wild and messy.

10-8 Beast. Got the knockdown early w the jab

Baranchyk is channeling his inner “Wilder”

If you want to hear a degenerate's optimistic view on a bet he looks like he's' gonna lose is that Baranchyk doesn't respond well to combos and his face seems to mark up real easy.

Other than that I got nothing.

Dang it. This is unwatchable tonight. Maybe I’ll be back for the main

Lol wtf kind of call was that. Petrov got his liver crushed.

Petrov gonna get stopped if it keeps going like this

Baranchyk better hope he finishes b/c he can't be throwing bombs like this the whole fight. Petrov is always in notoriously good shape.

Better rd from Petrov there. The youngin could very well gas in the next few with a vet like Petrov who won't stay off hs ass. At least I hope. Keep that jab/uppercut/body hook going Petrov!

Baranchyk takes it with those right hands knocking Petrov across the ring. I sense a change in momentum coming tho......

Better rd from Petrov there. The youngin could very well gas in the next few with a vet like Petrov who won't stay off hs ass. At least I hope. Keep that jab/uppercut/body hook going Petrov!
Has the over 8.5 hit?

Baranchyk slowing but what is it 3 10-8's under his belt now. SHould be 4. Big hole to dig out of.

Has the over 8.5 hit?
Start of the 7th. Petrov getting warned by his trainer and the doc just looked at him. Gonna be close if it keeps going like this for your over.

Anyone else on Indongo +475?

Petrov got some good shots in, his trainer being easier on him. Baranchyk can't miss with that right tho. Ivan still took the rd imo.

Back