Professorwatchlist keeps track of radical professors

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Calley, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Calley Double Yellow Card

Calley
    I think its a good idea. But i feel like the outlash over this site might be too much to bear.

Professorwatchlist.org

Thurisaz likes this.
  2. lecter Controlled Opposition

lecter
    "Khalidi, a professor at Columbia, laced a criticism of Trump's foreign policy with not-so-subtle anti-semitism. Discussing Trump's position on Israel, Khalidi said "They have a vision whereby there is no such thing as the Palestinians. They have a vision whereby international law doesn’t exist. They have a vision whereby the United States can unilaterally cancel a decision of the United Nations. And unfortunately these people infest the Trump transition team, these people are going to infest our government as of January 20th. And they are hand in glove with a similar group of people in the Israeli government and in Israeli political life who think that whatever they think can be imposed on reality.""

not-so-subtle anti-Semitism? what?
    {<huh}

Kafir-kun, Blackened and Pwent like this.
  3. Higus Silver Belt

Higus
    This sounds like a precursor to a new Cultural Revolution

4. Calley Double Yellow Card

Calley
    any criticism of israel or questioning us-israel relations is anti-semitism..

Kafir-kun, Blackened and touchedbyjab like this.
  5. touchedbyjab Double Yellow Card

touchedbyjab
    So liberals can know what professors are SJW friendly and which ones might impend on their safe spaces.

Also a useful tool for the liberal Marxists to know who to protest. Best way to narrative a society? Only allow a specific, controlled point of view to be promoted by media and silence, censor, and denounce the others.

This is a good tool for ((them)) to use. Let's be good goyims and report professors who aren't indoctrinating students into the ways of the Frankfurt school.

mygoddotcom and HockeyBjj like this.
  6. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Pretty cool.

Making America Great Again folks. I also love the fakehatecrimes website as well. Gotta keep the crazy left and racists in check!

thefirstemporer and mygoddotcom like this.
  7. Pwent Phantom Thief

Pwent
    I think this is a cool idea for holding professors accountable, as we need more accountability

But I would hate for it to get abused and become a way of purging wrongthink. I don't want the right to become like the left where they mobilize and bully anyone who disagrees with them

8. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    They are really digging their own grave by making anti-semitism the only logical conclusion. Nobody is going to believe anything they say anymore.

Calley likes this.
  9. fordman7795 Purple Belt

fordman7795
    I took a government class a few years ago and the crazy old teacher was passing around fake obama birth certificates.

10. ehtheist Black Belt

ehtheist
    This is a valuable tool. In the humanities you have to work double to read your professor's ideology in any given class, because many of them are not above marking you down due to ideological disagreement. A website that gives you a heads up to kiss feminist/Democrat/SJW/anti-oil/whatever ass is a valuable tool and will help good students keep the grades they need to progress.

11. IngaVovchanchyn Gold Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    I had some very good professors who were far left, but who kept politics out of their lectures. To me the bigger issue isn't the political viewpoint of a professor so much as whether they are trying to indoctrinate you or educate you.

That said, the lack of ideological diversity at our universities is an embarrassment and is a symptom of intolerance.

$uperman, Cirris, HockeyBjj and 3 others like this.
  12. ehtheist Black Belt

ehtheist
    I always enjoyed Sowell's thoughts on this issue...

[​IMG]

Even if there are some, they likely won't know it - because those people will be in hiding. Hell, as a centrist who has views on both sides of the great political divide, I'm in hiding because I fear the implications for my academic career if I don't display appropriate levels of rightthink.

13. Possum Jenkins Red Belt

Possum Jenkins
    [​IMG]

Great Leader from Middle East approves

Radical, subversive academics are a threat to national security. Best to keep an eye on them.

14. ehtheist Black Belt

ehtheist

It takes a special kind of dishonest to suggest that teachers cramming political dogma down the throats of students is something that doesn't really fit in an institution which is supposed to give students the tools to make up their own minds, rather than be told how those minds should be directed.

But of course, you didn't say that... You just put up some silly little picture and said something that doesn't state, but ever that so ever delicately hints, that we're heading in the direction of Middle East dictators by trying to be aware of the people who are supposed to be teaching but are instead indoctrinating. What kind of fascists are we, after all?...

15. Possum Jenkins Red Belt

Possum Jenkins

Yep, they're indoctrinating instead of teaching. What kind of things are they indoctrinating? Subversive, destructive things like Cultural Marxism. What does Cultural Marxism teach? Revolution, upheaval, to change the existing social order.

So it makes perfect sense to keep an eye out- to track, if you will- academics that spout this sort of information unto the impressionable youth. After all, what kind of society fosters people that are to destroy that very society?

16. Hit-N-Run Brown Belt

Hit-N-Run
    You should be able to click a "Submit to SS" button next to the professors name.

Welcome to the Fascist States of America!
    (Brought to you by people who call themselves Republicans)

17. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Steel Belt

KONG-D'SNT-TAP
    Ive had both Gnarly and tubular professors but never Radical.

Cid, M3t4tr0n, Fawlty and 2 others like this.
  18. Giblert I'm still not surprised

Giblert
    Bodacious?

Now that I think about it, "Bodacious Islamic Extremists" sounds a lot more palatable.

Fawlty and KONG-D'SNT-TAP like this.
  19. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Steel Belt

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Touché sir, touché indeed

20. Rebound59 2GM/c^2 belt

Rebound59
    It's just another group to scapegoat after they're done with Muslims. Open your eyes to the bullshit propaganda.

7437 and Limbo Pete like this.