Professor shocked to learn that fit women don't want to be fatties

What this ''professor" is saying is i know i am a fat and undesirable to the opposite gender fuck and i wnat people to be ok with that and if they are not i will force too.

gimb.gif

A more worthwhile study would be to force professor fat to carry around a suit loaded up with 100lb, then she can chronicle how liberated she feels.

Most young women in their reproductive prime do not want to be fat, but it seems like middle aged women have absolutely no problem with packing on the pounds.

800px_COLOURBOX1259291.jpg

Well I totally am into fat shaming, and apparently a bit of a chubby chaser as well. There is a world of difference between being "skinny" and obesity. Just be somewhere in that middle range and be a good person, and that is seriously the entire physical requirement.

People act like physically attractive and smart are mutually exclusive. Both is a thing.

<StannisFrown>

Should clarify, I say that because my last gf gained weight and I didn't care and I've hooked up with chicks who could stand to lose a good 20 lbs. Actual hot chicks are there for 1 night stands, not for relationships. I'm in my 30s and still have abs, so I can't really be with legit fat chicks without it looking suspicious.

I don't see a much "drug shaming" tbh. Maybe I missed it.

Either way, I don't think bullying drug addicts is good either. Wanting them to take responsibility and get help is fine, same with obese people.

Well, making those in possession of drugs criminals is kinda shaming, don't you think? Actually far worse than mere shaming.

Fat chicks can suck a dick like no other. They have to.

she can ask 20 million and the result would be the same. even fatties dont want extra pounds, let alone fit active people.

I love how she thinks being fat is liberating.

Because despite the host of health issues that come with obesity, at least men won't be attracted to you anymore.

I'm not naming names but there's a particular demographic that's quite fond of fatties.

The idiocy of the query aside (and if you read the abstract, it's a more nuanced survey than the OP suggests), surely she can see the flaw with her study?

If she's asking fit women who were raised under the patriarchy and internalized it's standards, of course none of them would be comfortable with a body image that contradicts the standards under which they've crafted their self-image.

She needs a better methodology, none of which changes that I think the outcomes will remain the same.

As a personal trainer and a kine major I laugh at that dumb mother fucker

Back