Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toilet Cookie said:
Or how to rile up morons in the wrestling thread, mention how the Miz "beat" Benoit, how Cena no sold Michaels working his leg at Wrestlemania, how CM Punk is overrated, and countless other moronic arguments. AT least the people in the MMA discussion realize they're not very bright.

You think I don't know all that? Sorry, but none of that's news.

Toilet Cookie said:
Or how to rile up morons in the wrestling thread, mention how the Miz "beat" Benoit, how Cena no sold Michaels working his leg at Wrestlemania, how CM Punk is overrated, and countless other moronic arguments. AT least the people in the MMA discussion realize they're not very bright.

your obviously one of the "morons"...no casual fan will know info like that unless hes a closet WWE fan...and don't give me that crap about your friends brothers g/f told you...

MeGaMaNx18 said:
your obviously one of the "morons"...no casual fan will know info like that unless hes a closet WWE fan...and don't give me that crap about your friends brothers g/f told you...

Obviously I'm a fan you giant tard. I'm saying you're the morons for waxing idiotic about the same dumb shit the mma fans are on about, except instead of fighters you're bitching about pro-wrestlers on an equally retarded level. Of course my point was lost on you.

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?!?!?!

4crsvag.jpg

i dont understand that double pin fall from last night...

orton had no body part on top of shawn when shawn pinned him

i have seen countless double pin falls in pro wrestling but not like that... it's like it was done wrong

Toilet Cookie said:
Obviously I'm a fan you giant tard. I'm saying you're the morons for waxing idiotic about the same dumb shit the mma fans are on about, except instead of fighters you're bitching about pro-wrestlers on an equally retarded level. Of course my point was lost on you.

o...my bad...your right..it did go over my head..damn hangovers..

HellSent said:
i dont understand that double pin fall from last night...

orton had no body part on top of shawn when shawn pinned him

i have seen countless double pin falls in pro wrestling but not like that... it's like it was done wrong

me neither..the last legit one i saw was when HBK pinned HHH with a bride in his hometown of San Antonio on Raw a couple yrs ago...

Cool.

Just got back from HMV and noticed that WWE just released a DVD called "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen."

Anyone pick it up yet?

K++s said:
Cool.

Just got back from HMV and noticed that WWE just released a DVD called "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen."

Anyone pick it up yet?

Horsemen dominated.

Ric Flair = World Champion
Barry Windham = US Champion
Arn & Tullie = Tag Champs

All at the same time. Dominant!

K++s said:
Cool.

Anyone pick it up yet?

I heard the match selection for that DVD was crap. Any mention of Paul Roma? Also, there are no more HMV stores in the US :mad:

Well, they've turned CM Punk heel for what can appear to be no apparent reason, he didn't attack anyone, didn't cut a heel promo, hell, they just interviewed him on WWE.com and he doesn't do anything heel-like they just turned him heel for the sake of it it seems.

Punk is great as a heel, but something about this turn just doesn't sit right,

psychomikex said:
Horsemen dominated.

Ric Flair = World Champion
Barry Windham = US Champion
Arn & Tullie = Tag Champs

All at the same time. Dominant!

The Brain Buster - Arn, Tully and Bobby Heenan.

I know a little late in the era but still...

The good ole days.

White Snake said:
Did CM Punk drop his gayass shooter gimmick?

I have no idea, he came out, checked to see if RVD and Sabu were OK, then looked like he was gonna fight Burke and Cor Von, then smiled and shook their hands, then Thorn, Striker and Ariel can down and they celebrated.

And that was it!

The thing is though, I don't know if WWE don't know what straight-edge means but they called CM Punk "maybe-not-so-straightedge"
__________________________________________________________________________________
From WWE.com

Why, CM Punk, why?

That

It's a fucked up business when someone's gimmick is that he doesnt drink or do drugs.

I still think this turn is a little odd, something tells me he's either going to end up like RVD in the Alliance storyline, acts like a face, but is heel by alignment or he's gonna turn on the New Breed to become a bigger babyface than he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back