Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

New strategy. The guy who wins round one will purposely kick his opponent in the nuts. WTF?!

Did he really say "the commision has ruled it an accidental blow which results in a TKO" or did I hear wrong

Finger crossed for main card being on facebook. Too bad PFL is not big enough for sherdog or mmajunkie to do a play by play. Not sure why PFL don't cater mma fan that don't make it live, give us a live play by play, it likely cost them less than $200 too.

Did he really say "the commision has ruled it an accidental blow which results in a TKO" or did I hear wrong
WTF?! They must be fighting in New York, Chicago or an Indian reservation. How incredibly corrupt!

they should have dq'ed grishin. you know. for no apparent reason.

Sucks for Tavares.

Hard to say when someone is milking a low blow. Most of us have been hit hard at some point in the dick/balls area, and the pain can last only a minute or much longer. That being said, Tavares is a grappler and needed the fight on the ground to win, but couldn't get it there long enough to do anything, so him trying to find a way out wouldn't be a surprise.

I would've expected a NC or a DQ in favor of myself if I was Tavares, not a DQ loss for myself since I was the person who was injured.

That loss is definitely worthy of appealing at a later date. It won't do shit for Tavares in terms of continuing in the tournament, but he might be able to get a NC, which is better for his record and potential earnings.

Well now I know why the UFC passed on Yusupov even though he was undefeated. He tapped to a shoulder shrug! LOL!

Sherdog has the Tavares fight listed as a NC. Tapology lists it as a Tavares loss, but they have Wade as the winner as well.

I wonder why 5dimes did not have any lines on the Magalhaes fight?

Mamedov looks way bigger than Kuwana. Neither guy is skinny, yet Mamadov is a full weight class bigger.

Mamedov is the real deal. UFC level for sure. He needs work on his boxing but his wrestling is excellent.

Back