Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Vig is necessary for the books to profit. It's a hypercompetitive market. Bettors can switch books if they don't like the vig. 5D and Pinnacle have low vig and that's one of the main reasons they are popular.

Foolish people make bad investments all the time in the financial industry. Even smart people do it. Regulation is not free. Taxpayers fund it, and ham-handed regulation creates compliance costs. These costs are often passed onto the consumer.

Some books do that, others don't. To my knowledge, Bookmaker and Pinnacle don't do that.

Not really. Bookmaker and 5Dimes are two of the best books around and they are effectively unlicensed. Same went for Pinnacle until recently. I've been able to work out special treatment with management of these books which would be impossible at Pinnacle or any other regulated book.

You just got trolled by strectharmstrong. No one is that dumb. Politicians are more corrupt than bookies. No need for degenerate pot bellied pedophiles to get control of books.

Like Umalatov here, both have similar size, skillset and age but Umalatov took a lot less damage than Howard. But his low workrate worries me a little bit.

fU7X3RC.jpg

That Bradley line didn't last as predicted. Nurmagomedov is way too juiced. He is facing a sambo guy with heavy hands in Kusch. Gamzatov looked lousy in his last bout, and now he hasn't fought in a year and a half. Still, it's Eddie Gordon.

I like Joao Zeferino as a small favorite vs Paul Bradley and John Howard as a small underdog vs Gasan Umalatov.

betsafe have odds on two more fights

Fmd1bAx.png

never been impressed with Bojan i am taking a small degen shot on Westin +195

he looks legit on the limited tape that is avaliable and he is training out of Allstars hwo all praise him very high.. but hes been out for almost two years (apparently nobody wants to fight him) so keeping it small

never been impressed with Bojan i am taking a small degen shot on Westin +195

he looks legit on the limited tape that is avaliable and he is training out of Allstars hwo all praise him very high.. but hes been out for almost two years (apparently nobody wants to fight him) so keeping it small

any euro book other than betsafe offering lines on westin?

In case anyone doesn't know the interesting twist in the main event: Jake Shields has been fighting for so long that his opponent Ray Cooper III is the son of a fighter that he fought twice early in his career.

In case anyone doesn't know the interesting twist in the main event: Jake Shields has been fighting for so long that his opponent Ray Cooper III is the son of a fighter that he fought twice early in his career.

Holy cow. Thought that name looked familiar.

some of these lines look really wacky. howard +200? yes please, i would have stabbed +150.

villefort +400 is way off, i cap him around +200.

Bummed I can't watch this live but nothing interests me too much betting wise for this card. Maybe 2 small equal bets on Howard and Bradley or just Howard.

I feel the betting for PFL is really going to get good later in the season as we see more of these particular fighters and how bad they want it, also we'll have a bunch of footage with multiple common opponents most likely!

Lot of dog plays for me, albeit small. 1u Bradley +115, .5u Howard +190, .25u Gordon +330, .2u Kusch +500

After some tape, yeah, Bradley is the main play here.

Joao has had minimal success at 170 compared to 155, because he cannot impose his will on the ground against bigger men, and on the feet, as you saw against journeyman Herman Terrado, he runs out of ideas after awhile. He looked great against Jason High, but High had nothing on the feet, a weak chin, and had no choice but to engage Zeferino in his most dangerous area. Bradley is better on the feet, hits harder, and is certainly tougher to take down than Terrado (who Bradley trained with). He's also much bigger, a factor that limits Joao's success at welterweight.

After some tape, yeah, Bradley is the main play here.

Joao has had minimal success at 170 compared to 155, because he cannot impose his will on the ground against bigger men, and on the feet, as you saw against journeyman Herman Terrado, he runs out of ideas after awhile. He looked great against Jason High, but High had nothing on the feet, a weak chin, and had no choice but to engage Zeferino in his most dangerous area. Bradley is better on the feet, hits harder, and is certainly tougher to take down than Terrado (who Bradley trained with). He's also much bigger, a factor that limits Joao's success at welterweight.
Did you watch the weigh-ins? Zeferino is much taller than Bradley and looked ripped in fantastic shape, although Bradley is very heavily muscled himself at his height and thicker. I think Zeferino's previous opponent Jason High is a much better boxer and striker than Paul Bradley is. Zeferino can win this on the feet in my opinion, has the ability to avoid getting taken down easily to his back and has a huge advantage on the ground on top with his submissions.

Back