Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

Karmello

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
New thread for this because the old one ain't working

ya strange.. never seen errors like that before

Have Grishin in a double with Magalhaes, so the first leg is down one more to go. Now on Watley

Grishin hits easily now i "just" need Watley for some profit

I have no clue about Watley's TDD or getups. Kind of assume Brooks will grapplefuc him.

damn dont think it was enough to steal the round but gives some hope for the rest of the fight

IDK, Brooks rd 1 I guess? Lotta stalemate positions.

Yeah probably Brooks round 1 but who knows

I can't remember when Brooks went gun shy, but I hate him now. He was so promising when he was fighting in Japan.

I give R1 to Brooks, but he didn't do any damage, just controlled.

So far Watley is doing good with getting up and defending most TD's, but he needs more to win this. Brooks will probably get a boring decision this way

ya brooks is hands down top5 boring fighters in the game now.. sucks to lose a bet this way but expected i guess

Hopefully some striking in round 3, but I guess Watley goes in for the kill and gets taken down again or hugged against the cage

brooks gonna win a lot of fans with that performance.

The talent pool is filled with shitty fighters in this tournament, but there are still 2-3 fighters who can beat Will Brooks.

I look forward to seeing Brooks lose and then reevaluating his fight career. The way he is fighting now is terrible, and it's a sign of him essentially giving up and not wanting to be the best in the world anymore.

That being said, I can see him winning this tournament by continuing to grind out decision wins in boring fights.

I think Halsey has this fight. Went to bet more but BM and BOL took that line down early :/

Edit nvm BM came back with +120 leggoo

The talent pool is filled with shitty fighters in this tournament, but there are still 2-3 fighters who can beat Will Brooks.

I look forward to seeing Brooks lose and then reevaluating his fight career. The way he is fighting now is terrible, and it's a sign of him essentially giving up and not wanting to be the best in the world anymore.

Think he just wants that $1 million and he has a good chance of getting it. Cant blame him. PFL didnt give enough incentives for finishes

Back