Problems getting on sherdog.net

I've had the same problem since last Wednesday.

Yeah, I've had the same problem. Midweek for me as well. I'm using a laptop right now. My desktop can't get onto sherdog.

Thanks for sending in the reports. It helped to rule out a lot of potential causes. They're still working on it. I'm putting my money on server configuration. Hopefully it'll get resolved quickly now.

Finally an admin that is putting some kind of effort into the forums. +1 e cred for you my friend. I am not home but when i get there ill send you my traceroute. I am in florida, anyone else down here having problems getting on?

i'm having the same time out problem as well. Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE all don't work from my connection at home. AOL however does.

Now i'm on Firefox using my school's wireless connection.. wtf is wrong with this crap.

Well that sucked, I've been having the same problem as many of you. Finally I can get back on from home, so I'm assuming the admins have fixed something. When I was having trouble, I pinged sherdog and it was alive, so it must of been some sort of config issue.
Thanks for looking into it Buffaloed.

Are you still having the prob? I had the same shit happening, but it seems fixed now.

I have a different problem but it could be related. Sometimes when I use my bookmark to log onto Sherdog, firefox says done but I just get a blank white page. It happened just a over an hour ago. I rebooted the computer and everything was fine. There is another newspaper site that I have a similar problem with every couple of months.

Also, when I click on reply it sometimes shows it's loading but doesn't. I click again, get a white screen for a few seconds then it loads.

anyone who is still having problems goto an MS DOS prompt and type the following:

tracert sherdog.net > C:\result.txt

Then using windows explorer open C:\result.txt and post the result in this thread.

I am having the same problem, all other sites work fine but when i try to go onto the Sherdog fourms, i just get the "network timeout" message. It's been like this for almost a week now.

I can't get on with IE, FF, or on my Ipod Touch.

I can get on with my laptop tho. Anyone firgue out the problem yet?

I don't get how I can use my laptop but not my itouch or normal computer.

Yeah, the only way I can get on is with a proxy, too. It happened immediately after the site maintenance on Wednesday was scheduled. I just happened to try a proxy today on a goof and it worked. Weird.

I would also like to chime in and say, that I have had this problem from my home computer also since last Wednesday. I (obviously) can get on from my work computer...but not from my home computer.

Same problem here all last week. I can get on from work, but can't access the forums from home.

About 1/3 of the people I talk with outside of the forums have been unable to get on for almost a week now.

Same here, I can post from work, but not from home. I have cleared cache, virus check, addware..... I am not going the proxy way, just silly. I have never had an issue until Wed last week. It really sucks, especially since I am a paying member, yet cannot get a response at all. Please help, someone.

It is an issue many people are having... Incliding me. I can only post from work, but not from my home computer. All started last wednesday. Some info from the mods or admin would be helpful. Thanks

yeah, Im having the same exact problem. I can't access the forum or my account from my home computer...

I would also like to chime in and say, that I have had this problem from my home computer also since last Wednesday. I (obviously) can get on from my work computer...but not from my home computer.

Same problem here. I can get on from work fine, and my internet works at home for every site but this one.

I was having the same problem, but now it's working. Are you all using AT&T? Anyone still having problems?

Back