Probiotics & kombucha

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any opinions on this stuff? Are they hippy garbage or do they have any benefits?

probiotics.jpg

kombucha.jpg

It works decently well but those are a high-priced replacement for cheap ol AC vinegar (1-2 teaspoons) in a cup of water. You can flavor your vinegar water with honey and it comes to what.. 4 and a half cents?

You will notice you don't get upset stomach or heartburn very much (nearly immediately- same day), so it is worth it just for that.

Try them, see if you like em. It's still better for you than gatorade, starbucks or xyience

Great stuff i drank these type of products from 2005 to 2008 mostly,used to drink Kombucha mostly the next day after heavily alcohol consumption to some what clean the blood out and rid toxins ..used to drink the Synergy product that you posted . Back in the day i was out till practically 4 in the morning every other night and breathing city air, my PH balance test for levels of blood aciditywhen checked in 2005 from 1996 was 7.5 PERFECT on the dot ....this stuff works Also check out "Cellnique" a super green formula bottle which is even better .Bottles can get expensive ,i would look into "Garden of life " which has these type of products .

Last edited:
I didn't find them helpful for me.

I have read several others though mentioning that they thought well of probiotics and kombucha, helping improve stomach conditions.

What benefits are you looking for? Your kidneys and liver are pretty good at their job, unless you have some type of condition.

What benefits are you looking for? Your kidneys and liver are pretty good at their job, unless you have some type of condition.

Not to sound cheeky or rude, but-

Your lungs also "do a pretty good job" doesn't mean they have no room for improved performance, or that you don't anything to gain from such improvements. What about muscles? Are those okay so you don't need to improve them at all? Brain? Nerves?

Do you really think all your organs are functioning near absolute ideal and performing at or near their peak potential? Really?

If you can't think of a reason why you would want organs with improved efficiency/capacity, think about sports performance. If sports don't interest you, just think about daily energy and level of energy/ability to work/do more and fatigue less afterwards.

Not to sound cheeky or rude, but-

Your lungs also "do a pretty good job" doesn't mean they have no room for improved performance, or that you don't anything to gain from such improvements. What about muscles? Are those okay so you don't need to improve them at all? Brain? Nerves?

Do you really think all your organs are functioning near absolute ideal and performing at or near their peak potential? Really?

If you can't think of a reason why you would want organs with improved efficiency/capacity, think about sports performance. If sports don't interest you, just think about daily energy and level of energy/ability to work/do more and fatigue less afterwards.

Do you think Blueberries are a superfood?

Do you think Blueberries are a superfood?

No

I see your problem now. You can't understand the difference between popular hype and legit results, so you lazily categorize them in the same mental slot (trash bin) into an effort to make your life feel less complicated.

Last edited:
No

I see your problem now. You can't understand the difference between popular hype and legit results, so you lazily categorize them in the same mental slot (trash bin) into an effort to make your life feel less complicated.

No

I see your problem now. You can't understand the difference between popular humour and legit comedy, so you lazily categorize them in the same butt slot (trash bin) into an effort to make your life feel less complicated.

Don't take pills. Get your good bacteria via yogurt, Yakult, and other natural foods.

No

I see your problem now. You can't understand the difference between popular humour and legit comedy, so you lazily categorize them in the same butt slot (trash bin) into an effort to make your life feel less complicated.

Thanks for the attempt at contribution. So much built up acidity- drink a kombucha brah, it'll take the edge off

Thanks for the attempt at contribution. So much built up acidity- drink a kombucha brah, it'll take the edge off

Lactobacillus reuteri atcc pta 6475, apparently it helps with autism in mice....... give it a go.........might help.........<{1-11}>

Lactobacillus reuteri atcc pta 6475, apparently it helps with autism in mice....... give it a go.........might help.........<{1-11}>

I would ask if it worked for you, but clearly it only exacerbated things. TS, whatever you do, stay away from the strain known as Lactobacillus reuteri atcc pta 6475

I've had some great bowel movements since I started drinking this stuff.

I would ask if it worked for you, but clearly it only exacerbated things. TS, whatever you do, stay away from the strain known as Lactobacillus reuteri atcc pta 6475

Oh dear never mind, would you like a chocolate starfish badge? You do deserve it, you've been such a brave boy........

From what I've read, probiotics can help you recover from 1. food poisoning and 2. antibiotic-associated diarrhea.

I'm not aware of any other special beneficial effects of probiotics.

Any fermented food that has yeast in it is trash.

Most yogurt is good.

Last edited:
I drink the hell out of Keefer milk. Idk how you spell it but its tits.

Back