Pro Wrestling Fans View On MMA

i come from a pro wrestling city, it for sure led me to be an mma fan.

Does TS not realize that those are (funny) troll jobs? The 85-0 guy that uses pro wrestling moves in real fights for example.

This is my favourite post of all time.
Thanks man. I learned a lot that night. And since then. Like I said, my right side isn't as quick as my left, but I learned to type again.

Now I mostly revel in old memories like the above. War scars, eh? Vida loca, brother.

What a weird thread, and I disagree with the premise anyway. If you picked the worst Sherdog posts as representative of MMA fans, we would look even worse. So, it's not fair to do that with wrestling fans, and I am not even a wrestling fan.
I look through a decent amount of WWE stuff but I always find stuff like this I understand that sherdog can be toxic but... I keep finding set obvious juice head isn't on steroids it's pretty much the norm.

With that being said how great would it have been had Kurt Angle been 15 years younger? He would have certainly gone with MMA over rasslin'.

With that being said how great would it have been had Kurt Angle been 15 years younger? He would have certainly gone with MMA over rasslin'.
Yup. Or if Bruce Lee was still alive. He'd fuck up most of 135. That guy had the lowest body fat percentage among human beings. He was an icon of the species. Of humans, I mean.

It really confuses me tho, how can someone think Brock is natural I really can't wrap my head around it.

Honestly 90% of WWE wrestlers are probably on something thats on Usada's banned substances list.

Does TS not realize that those are (funny) troll jobs? The 85-0 guy that uses pro wrestling moves in real fights for example.
He replied to so many comments.... so many.... I'm pretty sure he was just a kid trying to sound hard. I do admit it was really funny the first time I read it out loud but his later replies got concerning.

Haven't watched wrestling since maybe 2006 once I got hard into MMA in like 2004 i just starded getting out of it i was probably in the 4th grade . I still dont hate on people that enjoy it ,

aewCbzF.gif

Yeah, don't you just hate TV shows and movies? Aren't they just for children?

Well if an adult watched Matt Damon kicking the shit out of 50 lads without breaking sweat in a Bourne movie and then, on that evidence, proclaimed Damon would beat fighters on the UFC roster then I would call him a retard child.

Swap Randy Orton for Matt Damon and that is exactly what a disturbing number of WWE fans do.

I watched wrestling back when I was a kid but stopped when I was about 11.It cracks me up that grown men watch and are all into that silly shit..lmfao

Now I found this quite interesting.
If you're wondering what fighter they're talking about it's Daniel Puder relative unknown but it's fair to say he would beat someone that has no MMA experience what so ever.

View attachment 304113View attachment 304115
View attachment 304117

Now I always thought people that watch pro wrestling (fake wrestling) had a reasonable understanding of what was possible and what actual combat experience brings to the table. The comments that I picked were some of the dumber comments but trust me the whole comment section is full with this kind of stuff in fact see for yourself.

Also apart of me thinks that last guy really believes the shit he's going on about he mention something about Brock Lesnar being natural.

Man...do you really give a fuck about what an individual that wastes his fucking time watching that pro-wrestling crap think??

Yeah, don't you just hate TV shows and movies? Aren't they just for children?

To be fair, pro wrestling actively caters to children, so I can see what that other guy is talking about.

Adult themed movies and TV shows don't. The Attitude era catered to adults, the best era.

I haven't watched wrestling since but I know they went in that PG era and got rid of chair shots and blood.

Back