Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread 208: Let it Reign

Who fucking knew you could cash in in the middle of a match?

Still don't get that logic, putting belts on Cena/Bryan with Rollins around to defend still? Bork ending the streak was illogical now.

Really good main event, with a great ending. I thought he'd come out after, having him come out during was great - very unexpected.

Was the right thing for Roman too - there was no reason for him to have a moment like winning his first title ruined by smarky jackasses.

True. Plus RR took his ass whooping(like a man) the way a buncha people wanted, so the heat is off of him hopefully. Best outcome for all 3 involved. Very satisfied here

Whey couldn't you? You can cash it in at any time.

I think it's a little goofy the MOTB winner can beat the champions opponent for the belt.

But this is the new standard/rule for MITB, I'll take it. Not extremely happy about it, but whatever. Everyone got to look good.

Dammit Dena Ambrose!

Still don't get that logic, putting belts on Cena/Bryan with Rollins around to defend still? Bork ending the streak was illogical now.

They obviously changed their plans after Reigns got shit on by the fans.

I think it's a little goofy the MOTB winner can beat the champions opponent for the belt.

But this is the new standard/rule for MITB, I'll take it. Not extremely happy about it, but whatever. Everyone got to look good.

He could have inserted himself into the match at the beginning, said he was cashing in to main event Mania, and still won by pinning Reigns. I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it!

Good show and I like Rollins being champ, but what was the point of Bryan and Cena winning the secondary titles if the WWE champ is a full time guy now?

They obviously changed their plans after Reigns got shit on by the fans.

Yeah, keep the belt on Bork. Have him show up every few PPV/Big Name Events, beat someone's ass for a while and have Cena/DB head line other cards with their belts, while giving those belts prestige?

Back