Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread 142: The Ultimate Warrior Memorial Thread

producers of guardians of the galaxy must love bootistas current role within the e

Look for the (attempt at a) face turn shortly before the movie comes out. Probably via Orton/HHH beat down.

He wasn't telling every one to believe and all that crap so how is that the same? He was not trying to get heat before and now he clearly is

He's got a lame catchphrase to play off of how lame he is. That's about the only dfference.

They were seriously trying to sell that same baby kissing fuckwad as a face not too long ago.

next person other than bubba or cook to post after this one starts the new thread
no offense guys

Say what you want about Batista but if he's going to come back to the WWE, it's good to see him competing every week and not just showing up for big ppv's like other part-time people.

He signed a two year deal, he isn't a part timer.

He's got a lame catchphrase to play off of how lame he is. That's about the only dfference.

They were seriously trying to sell that same baby kissing fuckwad as a face not too long ago.

That's true. Like I said it's really a parody of John Cena.

I wish we could trade the entire Wayans family for Savage, Owen, Bulldog, Eddie, and Warrior.

Strugs, make a new thread.

Heyman getting tons of heat...genius

So Cesaro turned face than back to heel since Mania?

Do we get the swing? I say no, just to avoid the pop.

Back