Pro Wrestling Discussion 178: Indy Vanilla midgets headline PPVs now

sammydanger69

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman boys and girls children of all ages LETS GET READY FOR SHERDOGS PRO WRESTLING DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!

Mascot

Theme
[YT]uR1a3WVVXHY[/YT]

Nice mascot. Gotta like Torrie.

Does Torrie like comic books and video games?

Henry Rollins tells an amazing Iggy Pop story

Love Rollins. Saw him on a spoken word tour back in about 98/99 sort of time. He's surprisingly short. Well, relatively. I He's about average height, but I was expecting a guy Pete Steele-height for some reason.

Isn't he AB?

20141017_ClassicRivalries_TWITTER_TonyS.jpg

You are not entitled to fuck up somebody's evening just be caused you paid the entry fee. There are still norms, rules, laws and traditions to follow at any event, public or private.

Obviously this is flexible because of you go to ECW One Night Only you expect Cena to be booed and its part of the experience. At a Raw Event for kids, drunk neck beard chants against everything and everybody can fuck it up for the families.

Hey I enjoy a John Cena Sucks chant but some fuckers are totally hijacking with their chants. The selfie/twitter look at me generation with an expectation of being noticed.

Entitled fans are entitled

I've actually kept up with you whipper-snappers in 177.

I don't post much here because I'm not really watching the current "E" product.

I did see Rusev's massive drop-kick on Show. Impressive.

I always marked out when Dusty hit a drop-kick. His big ass could get up there!

That Twitter pic is awesome.

Also, did someone post previously that Orton was taking on a partial schedule? I assume that means no or few non-televised events, but still regular TV appearances?

How much longer can or will a fair number of the WWE's current roster keep going? Rey Mysterio basically only makes sporadic appearances now, but I would think Big Show, Mark Henry, and Kane can't be more than two years away from calling it (maybe not Big Show actually, he seems like he might just hang around and it's not like he moves like Kali or anything).

Who else is probably on the way out in 5 years?

That twitter pic is fantastic. Should say "WWF" though.

Back