Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

Maybe he needs to grow a thicker skin. Catholics and Christians are shit on with regularity in this very forum. It doesn't give them a right to be racist.
Too be fair, it is the war room, pretty much every belief system, or lack there of, gets shit in some way, shape or form.

Sure I never denied that Western influence is in and of itself bad, I'm arguing when it comes through colonization its bad. Japan Westernized on its own terms for the sake of Japan, not at the end of a gun for the sake of a foreign power. That's the difference. Pretending like European powers did Africa a favor by plundering it and sowing the seeds of dysfunction and conflict through colonialism is laughable.

This is what a lot of people will not accept and will just deflect!

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.

tbh shitting and ridiculing religion is part of declawing it. If we didn't shit on Christianity for over a millennium we might still be killing people for taking the lord's name in vain.

I'm assuming we can all agree that declawing Islam is a noble endeavor not only for the "ethnocentric" West, but for Muslims themselves.

Last edited:
Glock 19 ftw The Deseret Eagles just don't seemed to be built with functionality in mind.

tbh shitting and ridiculing religion is part of declawing it. If we didn't shit on Christianity for over a millennia we might still be killing people for taking the lord's name in vain.

I'm assuming we can all agree that declawing Islam is a noble endeavor not only for the "ethnocentric" West, but for Muslims themselves.

I just hope that post doesn't come off like I'm trying to black-knight the dude or nothing.

I love to study shogonate Japan and their gay Samurais!.

You mentioned the Meiji loyalist who wants to overthrow the Shogunate because the Shogun is modernizing Japan so they can compete with the bully westerners, and its interesting that they are divided with that issue, the imperialist wants to maintain the old order but the Irony once the Emperor Meiji was in placed along with the Meji oligarchy they ban all the Samurais and the old Fudal system, Samorais can no longer fuck their boy Samurai apprentices:D and they got mad!

There were also some Daimyos who don't think the new Empire should develop railways as they see free movement of people as threat to their hedonistic self serving lifestyles but still progress and logic won and they build one of the first railways in Asia.
Japanese history is so fascinating but unfortunately I learn more about it through anime than reading...
That dude is an extremist! look at his avatar he fucks cartoon women and forces them to wear some veil :D:D
@Kafir-kun
tumblr_n2gj1jtJjf1sd4c1xo1_250.gif

Glock 19 ftw The Deseret Eagles just don't seemed to be built with functionality in mind.
I think you posted this in the wrong thread. pretty sure that's meant for the one about the YT stunt went wrong right?

I just hope that post doesn't come off like I'm trying to black-knight the dude or nothing.
Because you're the hero I deserve, but not the one I need right now. A silent guardian, a watchful protector. A black-knight.

Japanese history is so fascinating but unfortunately I learn more about it through anime than reading...

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. pretty sure that's meant for the one about the YT stunt went wrong right?
Thanks @Kafir-kun you are right

Nah man. I believe that bad ideas should be criticized, and the worse the idea the more flack it should get. Islam is right up there as far as I'm concerned.

At the same time constantly being bombarded with negative messages of the community you grew up with would get frustrating. Especially as Kafir falls under the agnostic umbrella (I think) and is far from an apologist. Hell, I've found myself defending Christianity on here and I have a very negative view of hierarchical, structured faith.

Last edited:

@alanb

Alan is just biassed to the core he thinks the Gun is bad just because it has "desert" in its name.

He sees desert uhm this pistol might be related to Muslims eh those sand dwellers in the deserts of Arabia.:p

Wow. This forum has really degenerated @Kafir-kun into a full on white hater. 6 months ago there was a different Kafir running around here.

I like kafir. He is intellectually honest which is all you can ask for in the war room.

I think where we need to be worried is with some of the posters that hide their obvious support for jihad under a pretense of progressive open mindedness. There are several English posters that do that.
@alanb ers like that and if

Alan is just biassed to the core he thinks the Gun is bad just because it has "desert" in its name.

He sees desert uhm this pistol might be related to Muslims eh those sand dwellers in the deserts of Arabia.:p

well played sir

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.
Nah man. I believe that bad ideas should be criticized, and the worse the idea the more flack it should get. Islam is right up there as far as I'm concerned.

At the same time constantly being bombarded with negative messages of the community you grew up with would get frustrating. Especially as Kafir falls under the agnostic umbrella (I think) and is far from an apologist. Hell, I've found myself defending Christianity on here and I have a very negative view hierarchical, structured faith.
I'm not even mad, @KnightTemplar and I just get into random shit flinging contests every once in a while that devolve into wild bigotry. Is normal.

I like kafir. He is intellectually honest which is all you can ask for in the war room.
<{1-7}>

Appreciate that especially since I have been pretty rough on you sometimes.

I think where we need to be worried is with some of the posters that hide their obvious support for jihad under a pretense of progressive open mindedness. There are several English posters that do that.

well played sir

Speaking of Jihadists and sand reminds of an old joke my uncle told me.

Its when my cousins car broke down because apparently the petrol is contaminated with sand.

My uncle went "Hey boy considering there is sand in their fuel pumps you should check your gas tank if there is muslim stuck in it too.

I think he got that from a satire about Petro Islam that talks about how other countries who are dependent on Saudi Oil might have problems with radicalization as those Islamic oil producing countries can use the price of oil to pressure governments who are currently at war with radicalized groups in their countries.

I'd hit Jasmine so hard, only the reincarnation of King Arthur would be able to pull me off her:D

Back