Pro-life feminist group kicked out of 'Women's March'

Abortion being a women's rights issue has nothing to do with an equal standing to men, well until men can get pregnant.

So you agree that men and women can enjoy all the same rights and privileges, and have equal standing in society...while also making abortion illegal?

I'm so surprised. Lol, women.

giphy.gif

that's some serious power right there
There's a reason for weight divisions. That cow wouldn't budge a female athlete in her weight class.

Anyhow...

The fragmentation of the far left is amusing.

"White bitchez to the back of the bus, and keep quiet! Pro life wxmen not welcome. In order for us to reach equality only those at the top of the ladder will have a say!1!"

Perfect. Lol

Do these idiots know that 42% of women voted for trump and aren't on their side?

Abortion being a women's rights issue has nothing to do with an equal standing to men, well until men can get pregnant.

Equal would be not forcing a man to pay child support for a child that is not his or a child he was tricked into having.

So you agree that men and women can enjoy all the same rights and privileges, and have equal standing in society...while also making abortion illegal?

Yes, because it is an equal rights issue, but it is a women's right issue.

Equal would be not forcing a man to pay child support for a child that is not his or a child he was tricked into having.

I agree with this. Since women have the right to end a pregnancy and thus their future financial burden men should have the same right...to end their financial burden that is.

Do I think women should have abortions or men not support their children, no I don't. I do think that it should be there right to do so however.

The hardcore knuckle dragging Lesbians and SJW's want no part of women that believe a pregnant woman is carrying a life.

It ought to be one of the ugliest crowd of shrews ever assembled.

I hate being cynical, but I have a hard time believing that the group has any other agenda besides disrupting pro-choice protests at an event that is explicitly pro-choice.

Feminism should not be defined as "Pro-Choice" that is incredibly insulting to the millions of women that find such a view .... what's the word? Oh yes... "deplorable".

Back