Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

Why cant he just get to the point?

Oh right because he needs to put in as many ads as possible.

Man this is getting reposted alot.

Not clicking that video so he can get paid adbucks

Looks aren't everything. I lived with a beautiful older girl until just recently and there were days she made me so miserable I wanted to shoot myself

Shitty thread. Here's the ho... oh and I woooooooood.
Yanet-Garcia-selfie-and-weather-presenting-619489.jpg

yanet_garcia_ok.jpg

for casual sex. have no doubt in my mind that she would be a horrible, horrible and high-maintenance girlfriend material.

Looks aren't everything. I lived with a beautiful older girl until just recently and there were days she made me so miserable I wanted to shoot myself
In my experience, the prettier they are, the worse their personality is. It's hard not to be full of yourself when you're treated a certain way all the time.

This year I’ve seen cuck, soy boys, and incels used to death. Now I guess we’re onto simps.

Think about it. Being with a girl that hot comes with its issues. She is obviously high maintenance and is used to getting everything she wants. At some point you gotta weigh your options, tapping that ass or being miserable.

lmao @ playing video games instead of fucking hot chicks.

More like.....

lmao @ perfecting the skills that most likely bring him a 6 or 7 figure income over being exclusive with one hot chick.

Now instead he gets to play video games all the time making insane amounts of money while fucking whatever hot chick he wants at any time he wants.

He made the right choice

People on here are acting like this guy is so rich from call of duty... how much do these guys actually make? I googled it and it didn’t seem like that much, only a very few people have broken $3 million in career winnings in esports and they were mostly playing dota 2. I imagine they probably have some sponsors, etc. too but it said in the article he’s “struggling” so presumably he’s not doing that well, she could very well make more money than him.

I can't keep up with all these acronyms. What's a NPC?

NPC = Non playable Character. Background: Psychologist released a study theorizing that a good portion of the population conducts no inner dialogue at all, therefore carrying about their rudimentary actions reacting only to external stimuli. 4chan, upon learning of this study made comparisons to the programming of a video game NPC, which actions are only triggered when interacted by the "Player", otherwise they carry-about idly or perform predictable routines based on the programming. The right then began to wield the NPC term as an attack on their political opponents.

Back