Pro Fitter 3D Cross Trainer Anyone?

An automated response based on what customers have purchased is the good advice?

Consumer reviews are helpful, yes. Especially when they save you over $600. Tell you what, go ahead and buy the damn thing. I think that's what you were hoping to come in here and hear, not that you're a fool to even consider flushing your money down the toilet on such an overpriced contraption. Buy it, use it, and then come back and tell everyone what you think about it. That would be so much more useful than you fishing for approval for the thing you want to purchase.

Consumer reviews are helpful, yes. Especially when they save you over $600. Tell you what, go ahead and buy the damn thing. I think that's what you were hoping to come in here and hear, not that you're a fool to even consider flushing your money down the toilet on such an overpriced contraption. Buy it, use it, and then come back and tell everyone what you think about it. That would be so much more useful than you fishing for approval for the thing you want to purchase.

And yet, I have not purchased it.

Do you think I have not read any reviews? Maybe I am looking for yet more information? A back and forth about the device?

You have a real difficult time with reading comprehension. I asked for people to comment that have had some experience using it. Where did I imply that I'm looking for anyone's approval? Please show me.

You've neither used it, nor know anyone that has used it, yet continue to comment like you are some sort of authority on something.

Did I ask for posts from those that have not used it or know nothing about it? Could you please show me the post where I asked for uneducated, ignorant, condescending posters to chime in?

You won't find much advice here from people who have used that gizmo since most people here don't waste their money on over-priced gimmicks.

You won't find much advice here from people who have used that gizmo since most people here don't waste their money on over-priced gimmicks.
So condescending, ignorant and uneducated!

Are you being paid to post like a snarky cunt or is that a free service you're providing?

No, I do that for free. I'm just saying your post sounds like an advertisement for the product, you shill.

Throw a board on a piece of 4" PVC pipe for the same shit and giggles and a couple of bucks.

Have you thought about buying an Airdyne bike?

I was looking at bikes online, with that brand being one of them. But I have a mountain bike and that is enough biking for me for the year. If I could get a used one, maybe. Not really looking at getting something like that presently. I don't really have a spot for it and I may be moving by summer.

I'm looking at some used Pro Fitters. Deal may be imminent. Deciding whether to spent more to get the current model (twisting foot petals with ankle platform board) or getting the previous generation ( fixed foot petals with ankle board platform). Current version asking price is 400. Older model is 75 bucks! I had spoken to the individual about the older version before, but was told someone was coming to pick it up. Received an email about it asking if I am still interested.

I might've been high, but I swear I made a post about you having already made up your mind. And that you were looking for us to say "duuuude sweet". I sorta feel validated.

I might've been high, but I swear I made a post about you having already made up your mind. And that you were looking for us to say "duuuude sweet". I sorta feel validated.

No. No validation or approval needed on this end. I am posting to rub your faces in it. That is what this has turned into.

No. No validation or approval needed on this end. I am posting to rub your faces in it. That is what this has turned into.

Congrats on buying shit? Haha that's an odd brag.

You're making everyone so jealous! Everyone wishes they were you! You really showed us.

It looks sorta cool in a cheesy way but for $700 that seems crazy. It strikes me as one of those things you get, are all excited, use for a few weeks then lose interest. I'd definitely try to find somewhere that you can try before you buy.

Maybe a jump rope instead?

I'm looking at some used Pro Fitters. Deal may be imminent. Deciding whether to spent more to get the current model (twisting foot petals with ankle platform board) or getting the previous generation ( fixed foot petals with ankle board platform). Current version asking price is 400. Older model is 75 bucks! I had spoken to the individual about the older version before, but was told someone was coming to pick it up. Received an email about it asking if I am still interested.
So did you end up getting it?

So did you end up getting it?

Not yet.

The person selling it for 75 dollars ended up vanishing off the face of the earth when I said I need her to mail it to me.

The person selling for 400 doesn't want to negotiate at all. The shipping alone will be 50 bucks. I'd like to talk them down a bit.

Finally got it last night. A friend of mine bought a brand new one that never got used for $400 somewhat locally. A gift for me :D .

Love it. Way more challenging than a thought. It is one of those devices that you have to use yourself to really see how it works multiple muscle groups.

If you are in a physio clinic and they have it, ask to try it out.

Back