Pro Fight #30 coming up....

Takes some balls to walk into a cage to fight, sometimes it takes more to face arm chair critiques (warriors) like us, appreciate the posts!!

Congrats Ben. You definitely landed the harder more damaging shots and I am thrilled to see you get the win, you earned it and Court was a tough and super game opponent. Good job! Happy to see you back in the UFC and looking forward to your next fight.

Thanks for mentioning Sherdog!! We literally worship fighters and obsess over MMA 24/7/365 and in about 10 years since I have been posting on here and even longer than that following the sport you are the first fighter I have seen actually give props to us. Thanks for the love and right back at ya big fella.

War Klilla B - Sherdog loves you!!
I second this!
great job with the fight and the shoutout.

but bro, you gotta pick a side. you team UG or team Dog???

giphy.gif

Lol. True!

great fight, ben. i thought for sure court would fold from all of those leg kicks. damn he's a tough sob.

appreciate the shout-out to sherdog.

and for those who cant get enough killa b, here's a post-fight interview-

Thanks. Awesome interview. How can you not like the guy? Very reasonable in his own assessment. I agree with him.

@Ben Saunders great fight man! Thanks for putting it all out there. I had you 29-28 too!

Congratulations Ben! I have one question, yesterday at the introductions it said you are 6'2, but on Sherdog page and wikipedia it's 6'3', so please, i'm really curious.
Everybody who posts on Sherdog is 6'3". You s'posed to know dis.

Big win! Well deserved In a war with a guy who never quits.

Congratulations my friend !

Who you want next brotha?

Great body kicks there Ben! Knees looked pretty sharp, don't beat yourself up too much you landed the harder shots and got a hard-fought victory.
I can't help but be critical, but i will watch the tape and fix things up, will also be more prepare for my next fight. Thanks for being awesome!

Congrats Ben. You definitely landed the harder more damaging shots and I am thrilled to see you get the win, you earned it and Court was a tough and super game opponent. Good job! Happy to see you back in the UFC and looking forward to your next fight.

Thanks for mentioning Sherdog!! We literally worship fighters and obsess over MMA 24/7/365 and in about 10 years since I have been posting on here and even longer than that following the sport you are the first fighter I have seen actually give props to us. Thanks for the love and right back at ya big fella.

War Klilla B - Sherdog loves you!!

I'm just happy to be apart of the wolf Pack! :)
giphy.gif

Hey Ben,
I just now got the chance to watch the Fight Night 103 card, and man, you and Court got me on my toes. Incredible fight. God damn, those body shots sounded like figgin' baseball bats hitting him in the ribs. Gotta give you props for fighting your heart out. One could really see that in the octagon interview. Court's cardio is quite something.
I agree with the judges decision though, gotta give you rounds 1 and 2 for superior clinch work, evading the most damaging shots but delivering the pain yourself. I did enjoy your guard game in the third as well, people gotta feel miserable being wrapped up in that high guard, knowing that at any moment, the triangle could be cinched in.

Congrats on the win, Ben, and thanks for giving us peasants a shout out!

ben_saunders.0.jpg

Back