Pro Fight #30 coming up....

Thank you all for the constaant support, it's been a helluva ride, and crazy i'm in my 3rd stint with the promotion.

Hoping to come out on top and impress, Court is tough as come and won't be easy, but I will be giving it my all....

See you guys tomorrow on the Tele.... :)

I picked you by decision on Tapology, so don't finish him.

Thank you all for the constaant support, it's been a helluva ride, and crazy i'm in my 3rd stint with the promotion.

Hoping to come out on top and impress, Court is tough as come and won't be easy, but I will be giving it my all....

Third time's the charm, man! On your way to top you go!!

I had just bet on you to win by decision and then I came on here and saw this thread. It reassured me and now I am even more confident. You are right he is tough and knows how to grind it out, he won't quit. Keep that range brother, and if you finish him in the 1st I won't be mad atcha! Good luck and hope you both come out (reasonably) healthy.

Good luck! I picked you in 2nd round TKO, although Court has only 1 finish loss, but it was his last loss, usually it just goes worse after that.

Dat mouthguard doe

I thought you landed the cleaner, harder strikes in the first two rounds. Whatever the decision, great fight Ben. You make us sherdoggers proud. Not bad for a keyboard warrior

Congrats Ben. That was a hard fought victory. And those body kicks....

Way to throw down, Ben. Solid win, close fight. Looking forward to the next one!

Awesome fight bud. Court was tough and yall both brought it.

Thank you for another fun fight, Ben, you got nothing to apologize for!

tough win ben. great kicks as always and great way to start the 3rd

hard shout out to court that was as close as it gets. always a fan

What a tough fight, brother. So happy to see your hand raised!

Nice job Killa B. No shame in following a game plan when you go all-in all leave it all in the cage. Thank you for the free money, a lot of people on Sherdog have your back!

Gotta celebrate now!

You absolute fucking g.

Killa B, we love you!

Back