Pro Fight #30 coming up....

Ben Saunders

Blue Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Against the super talented, tough, and durable Court McGee.

No matter who you guys favor, there is no doubt that this fight has great potential to bring some excitement.

Both of us are SUPER Game Veterans....

But alas.... there can only be one!!!

May the best man win....

We shall do BATTLE

SUNDAY, January 15th , LIVE on the FOX Sports 1 Main Card.

Hope you guys can make the time to enjoy a good ol' scrap! :D

RESPECT the good old fashion way....

giphy.gif

Against all odds

Hopin my thug motherfuckers know

This be the realest shit I ever wrote

Against all odds, up in the studio, gettin blowed

To the truest shit I ever spoke, against all odds

Hopin my true motherfuckers know

This be the realest shit I ever wrote

Good luck Ben! Thanks for being so cool and sharing some of the experience with us sherfolk!

Fuck yeah, Court's pace is quite something but you are the craftier fighter both on the ground and standing Ben, you'll find a way to win! Hoping for a knee KO or a triangle choke.

<{JustBleed}>

I hope you beat Court, he stole Kawajiri's nickname.

Nice bro! That's quite a feat! As the greatest poster on this DAMN site, I, GUERNICA would like to wish you the best of luck brother. Give em' hell!

#GUERNICAbless

Wish you the best of luck against Court, should be a good scrap.

Fuck yeah, Court's pace is quite something but you are the craftier fighter both on the ground and standing Ben, you'll find a way to win! Hoping for a knee KO or a triangle choke.

<{JustBleed}>

I HAVE TO DO IT NOW..... for you and the whole JUST BLEED Generation!

Don't let him stall you out to a decision be the savage you are and take him out. He hasn't finished a fight since 2010 and he's never knocked anyone out in the UFC.

@Ben Saunders mcgee has never been submitted do you think you can pull it off? or your plan is just to knock him out?

Nice bro! That's quite a feat! As the greatest poster on this DAMN site, I, GUERNICA would like to wish you the best of luck brother. Give em' hell!

#GUERNICAbless

Fuck, with such a blessing .... I may now be invincible to bullets and such.... but alas a Can opener may be my only weakness.... this will be a hard fought fight for sure. :)

I HAVE TO DO IT NOW..... for you and the whole JUST BLEED Generation!

{<redford}

And you can bet I'll watch this fight with great interest Jedi Master Saunders. Force beat the shit out of him!

Back