Pro Boxers past/prime vs MT/Kickboxers past/prime

Manimal87

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know i know.. I really dont want to make a troll thread. But a friend and i where discussing all night about this.... In a MT rules fight..for example Boxers like GGG, lomachenko, Tyson.. Roy jones Jr. etc. Would they stand a chance against buakaw, saenchai, cro cop or badr hari, overeem? My friend says the thaiboxers or kickboxers would tore there legs apart. I said it might dont be that easy with the footwork of the boxers.. If he rushes in and closing the distance to disable effective kicking. Sure your in clinching range. But if you throw good combinations and back out... They could win. I think mike tyson could have everyone giving a run for his money. Every boxer has different styles... A infighter like tyson or mayweather type like roy jones. It would have been really interesting to see how these elite boxers would stand against the elite MT/kickboxers

maybe in the mma gloves the boxers could do some damage.

You're welcome...

Muay Thai - 1, Boxing - 0 lol:

May as well merge this with my thread about KBers in their prime switching over to the boxing.

boxer vs kickboxer, boxer in shoes and everything. there were quite a few more of these i cant seem to find but lawrence kenshin did a break down on one. its relevant to skill level. Im muay thai, but mayweather would lay me out.

Back