private spying anyone?

curryjunkie

mixed marital arts...
@Silver
Reaction score
while everyone is concerned with the ludicrous levels of intern pestering, statutory rape condoning and general bufoonery, this slipped under the radar.
that paragon of decency Erik prince, together with, wait for it.....................oliver north, yes that oliver north,are floating the idea of a privatised spy agency not answerable to the existing US intelligence agencies, but instead operating as trumps own little secret spy ring to "counter deep state enemies" presumably for profit, if prince is involved.
this will end well.
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

Last edited:
Remember how we were told that it was idiocy to say Donald Trump is a fascist, or wants to be a dictator?
member-berries-gif-2.gif

Is that how the Russkies got their thang started?

TS raises some interesting questions...

- Do I need to be a US Citizen to apply?

- What is the starting salary?

- Do I get Medical and Dental?

while everyone is concerned with the ludicrous levels of intern pestering, statutory rape condoning and general bufoonery, this slipped under the radar.
that paragon of decency Erik prince, together with, wait for it.....................oliver north, yes that oliver north,are floating the idea of a privatised spy agency not answerable to the existing US intelligence agencies, but instead operating as trumps own little secret spy ring to "counter deep state enemies" presumably for profit, if prince is involved.
this will end well.
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

Doesn't Google, Apple, Microsoft, the NSA already do this?

The NSA Utah data warehouse probably has literally everything you've ever typed or said around your phone, tv or computer.

this will end well.

Might be kind of nice to have some oversight on these deep state enemies.

You do know that a monopoly is illegal in the US?

A little competition is what made America.

Might be kind of nice to have some oversight on these deep state enemies.

You do know that a monopoly is illegal in the US?

A little competition is what made America.
<{1-1}>

I've never heard of that publication, but it is correct when it says the current agencies can't be trusted

Intelligence is mostly outsourced these days anyway

The "end" was more than a couple decades ago

Most people are just too self involved or stupid to have ever noticed.

So if Avon comes to my door trying to sell me something, I'm involved with or part of Avon?

Technically if you purchase something you are..

Back