Prison sentences in the US compared to other countries

What is it about US Citizens that make them default to "you're crazy" when they disagree with you? I understand that those who lack understanding think the things I'm speaking of are crazy. But thats ok. I think you guys are the most blinded and silly people in the world. We all have our opinions I suppose.

You are a US citizen too so drop the whole “you guys” bullshit.

Law makers are voted into office. The citizens of a country vote people in who are granted the power to change and create laws.

Short answer, the people of a country give lawmakers the power.

And who gave you, the 'people', that right to make laws in this land and govern over other groups of people in this land?

Also, you just admitted that you are responsible for making laws so please stop trying to separate yourself.

We have some great groups of people that committ just a ton of violent crime. Seriously, let's not wipe their asses for them. If they won't clean up their act, build more prisons and make them true dungeons

Homogeneous European countries are finding out first hand what "diversity" brings, and why the US has the most trigger happy (yet the best imo) police force in the world. England is finding out that you can't give 2 years and a stern talking to Abdul the child rapist, Sweden is finding out you can't send 2 woman cops with a flashlight to apprehend people who are exploding grenades, using AK-47s and literally running cops out of their neighborhoods.

If the trend continues, they'll either militarize the police and change the laws, or will have a de facto 2 state country, hilariously importing, funding and babysitting the lowest common denominator that is incapable of even doing menial jobs. Sad state of affairs.

LOL, I remember watching videos of Varg in his Norwegian "cell". Looks pretty cozy, if you ask me. If you're gonna murder someone, do it in Scandinavia.

What is it about US Citizens that make them default to "you're crazy" when they disagree with you? I understand that those who lack understanding think the things I'm speaking of are crazy. But thats ok. I think you guys are the most blinded and silly people in the world. We all have our opinions I suppose.
It's not that I even fully disagree with you (I can at least see where you're coming from), but it's how you argue your opinion that makes you seem a little unhinged. Being "a little crazy" isn't inherently bad either, assuming people don't let their beliefs turn into violent actions.

Last edited:
You are a US citizen too so drop the whole “you guys” bullshit.

Actually no I'm not. Being "black" and "African" American means I actually have no legal standing in the Corporation of the United States. Which is fine if I am also not subjected to their laws and jurisdiction. But according to you I am and will always be whether I like it or not. That is if I want to be on this land.

Somehow that makes you not an oppressor.

And who gave you, the 'people', that right to make laws in this land and govern over other groups of people in this land?

Also, you just admitted that you are responsible for making laws so please stop trying to separate yourself.

You have the right to vote too, you also have the right to move somewhere with a legal system that suits you better if you so desire.

I’m not separating myself, I vote when the time comes and I don’t do stupid shit that would get me in trouble with the law. I don’t harm anybody so the law leaves me alone.

I’m as responsible for the laws as you are and we both have the same rights and opportunities as you since we’re both US citizens.

Dudes in El Salvador play soccer with each other’s heads. Yeah I guess they might get “lesser” sentences....

Are you against the very concept of government and laws? It is hard to understand such a perspective unless there is some alternative put up as a substitute. Lawlessness also has its downsides. Usually comes down to finding a good balance.

Actually no I'm not. Being "black" and "African" American means I actually have no legal standing in the Corporation of the United States. Which is fine if I am also not subjected to their laws and jurisdiction. But according to you I am and will always be whether I like it or not. That is if I want to be on this land.

So being black means you aren’t a US citizen??? So Obama wasn’t a US citizen??? Ok......

African???? We’re you born in Africa??? Do you have citizenship in an African country???. Because if you answered yes to either of those then yes you are African. But if you were born in the USA you are a US citizen with the same rights and opportunities as anybody else born in the USA.

I’m not Chinese but I lived their for 7 years, during that time I was subject to their laws even though I wasn’t a citizen.

And somehow this makes you not a lunatic?
No offense, (You're probably trolling, but since the line gets more blurred as the days flicker by, I'll give you the benefit of tyr doubt and assume you are being earnest) but it sounds like you are a very confused individual with some kind of identity crisis. If you were born in the US, you are a US citizen, subject to the same things the rest of us are.
You sound like some weird racial variation of a sovereign citizen. Good luck with that.

So being black means you aren’t a US citizen??? So Obama wasn’t a US citizen??? Ok......

African???? We’re you born in Africa??? Do you have citizenship in an African country???. Because if you answered yes to either of those then yes you are African. But if you were born in the USA you are a US citizen with the same rights and opportunities as anybody else born in the USA.
lol, I knew it.

You have the right to vote too, you also have the right to move somewhere with a legal system that suits you better if you so desire.

I’m not separating myself, I vote when the time comes and I don’t do stupid shit that would get me in trouble with the law. I don’t harm anybody so the law leaves me alone.

I’m as responsible for the laws as you are and we both have the same rights and opportunities as you since we’re both US citizens.

You're just not going to answer the question huh?

High percentage is an understatement. The US has the highest recorded incarceration rate in the world.

world-incarcertion-rates_1.png

http://www.prisonstudies.org/highest-to-lowest/prison_population_rate?field_region_taxonomy_tid=All

Combination of history, demographics, insane laws, privatised prison system, so on so forth. Billion dollar industry too.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-p...es-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back