Prison sentences in the US compared to other countries

Do other countries have less prisoners because they have more capital punishment sentences?

Do other countries have less prisoners because they have more capital punishment sentences?

No. West European countries give 8 years for trafficking 353 kg of coke and 12 for murder

It's because the so called land of the free is actually a police state designed to enslave you. If you want to know the truth

No, no the nation is not designed to enslave you. However, capitalism has run unchecked, and permeates into areas like prisons where human lives take a backseat to profit margins. It's as simple as that. If there is a profit to be made, who cares? Grind up human beings in the machinery, as long as you don't see them in your daily lives. That is the big business ethos at play.

Yes it is

Weird, because I follow these things called laws. They are usually clearly defined, and I don't get put into a cage unless I violate them. Sure, there are abuses, but one cannot rationally say imprisonment is the base design. Seems obvious it is a feature that arose with loosening governmental regulation and avarice.

If we all have equal claim to the land then what gives you the right to make laws over it and subject everyone else to it? Force?

Me??? I had no part in creating the laws. That’s for the government and people who vote in law makers to represent the poeplenofnthe country.

At the end of the day, you can puss and moan but you aren’t special, you can follow the laws or not, you have the freedom to do so but you’ll be held accountable for your decisions just like every American.

Is that true beyond Asian and Anglo nations?

Let me guess, your going to bring up the amazing and just laws of some black
Majority African nation???

How about Somalia??? I bet their legal system is awesome.

Weird, because I follow these things called laws. They are usually clearly defined, and I don't get put into a cage unless I violate them. Sure, there are abuses, but one cannot rationally say imprisonment is the base design. Seems obvious it is a feature that arose with loosening governmental regulation and avarice.

Enslavement comes in many different forms than just imprisonment Hilles

Let me guess, your going to bring up the amazing and just laws of some black
Majority African nation???

How about Somalia??? I bet their legal system is awesome.

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about

No. West European countries give 8 years for trafficking 353 kg of coke and 12 for murder
If we're including the whole world though don't middle eastern countries have the death penelty for a lot of crimes?

Ok. Then what gave them the right?

The same thing that gives the government of any country the right to make laws. You say these stupid things but offer no alternative options.

I think you know god damn well that laws are made by the government. If you don’t agree with the laws, that’s your right but as a citizen of this country you are still subject to these laws.

You can piss and moan all you want but you are subject to the laws of the country or state you are in.

Sorry bro, your criminal family members who are in prison aren’t slaves. If they didn’t want to go to prison, they shouldn’t have broken the law.

Posting stupid memes in a karate forum won’t change the cold hard facts.

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about

Just based on your posting history I’m thinking you are claiming that “white” laws are flawed, then you brought up than Anglo and Asian countries so I’m waiting for an example of an awesome legal system from a non white country.

You have my favorite AV on Sherdog (Last Dragon GOAT martial arts movie), and I generally like you as a poster, but you do know that you're a little crazy, right?

What is it about US Citizens that make them default to "you're crazy" when they disagree with you? I understand that those who lack understanding think the things I'm speaking of are crazy. But thats ok. I think you guys are the most blinded and silly people in the world. We all have our opinions I suppose.

And what is that? You are a doing a lot of not the answering the question here.

Law makers are voted into office. The citizens of a country vote people in who are granted the power to change and create laws.

Short answer, the people of a country give lawmakers the power.

Again, many people disagree with different laws but as a citizen you are responsible for following the laws. It dosent matter if you are in the USA, Russia, China, anywhere.

Without laws nothing would work, we’d have criminals like your family members running free.

Back