Prison fights different since the UFC?

Empty pool fights? Now that sounds entirely badass. Any mats on those sandpaper surfaces?

When did you choke Jason out? That's one of my favorite chokes! Was going to do it on a bully on the streets of SF
(two blocks from Ralph Gracie's studio on Howard street)
But my forehead was too close to the sidewalk and I didn't want him flopping around trying to escape and scrapping up my face, so I mounted him and was going to finish him with a lapel choke.

But I accidentally tore off his cheap wife-beater tank top, and he ran away through traffic with his mouth bleeding and his shirt hanging off of him.

I was like nooooooo! Really wanted to Von Flue... I mean Air Lat that fool!
I trained at Fairtex SF for a weekend a million years ago; did two private lessons with Jongsoonon.

Also, I believe your story ... SF has its rough spots, from the bit I've seen.

Anyway ... yes, totally choked Jason out WITH A CHOKE HE INVENTED LATER. Kinda suspect, right? (His stolen choke, not my obviously true story).

I got out in 2011 & it was still mostly sloppy brawls but ppl were going for submissions when it hit the ground, I had seen guillotines, side chokes, rnc's, etc. end fights, there are places off camera where you can fight if you choose to, if you don't look for problems, you won't find any.. never seen or heard of anyone getting raped honestly, it's like summer camp for retarded people mostly
Post of the week candidate

I use to train with a couple corrections officer for the county jail and they would use MMA techniques on prisoners acting a fool.

One of them specifically use to unload a power Thai kick at the thigh of uncooperating jailees and crumble them as he threw kicks with serious force/technique.

Those jail dudes are not training shit they see, trainning martial arts and being profecient takes motivation, dedication, and determination. Not traits found in bum prisoners

You're gonna get boyka fanboys pissed mate. Turtle is not an exactly good option for shower brawls.

I use to train with a couple corrections officer for the county jail and they would use MMA techniques on prisoners acting a fool.

One of them specifically use to unload a power Thai kick at the thigh of uncooperating jailees and crumble them as he threw kicks with serious force/technique.

Those jail dudes are not training shit they see, trainning martial arts and being profecient takes motivation, dedication, and determination. Not traits found in bum prisoners
Fuck CO's

I trained at Fairtex SF for a weekend a million years ago; did two private lessons with Jongsoonon.

Also, I believe your story ... SF has its rough spots, from the bit I've seen.

Anyway ... yes, totally choked Jason out WITH A CHOKE HE INVENTED LATER. Kinda suspect, right? (His stolen choke, not my obviously true story).

First time I saw it was UFC fight night 3 against Alex Karalexis,
It was smooth , fluid and fast. The cool part was Alex's leg twitching as he went out.

Was your choke fast or did it slowly put him out?

SF has gotten much rougher lately, I'm 5"10 205lbs, the same height and weight as the late Kevin Randleman, I have cardio though because I'm always sprinting on one of my road bikes,
so I move quickly for my weight and it really freaks people out.

Fortunately this keeps a lot of fruitcakes moving away from me instead of towards me.

First time I saw it was UFC fight night 3 against Alex Karalexis,
It was smooth , fluid and fast. The cool part was Alex's leg twitching as he went out.

Was your choke fast or did it slowly put him out?

SF has gotten much rougher lately, I'm 5"10 205lbs, the same height and weight as the late Kevin Randleman, I have cardio though because I'm always sprinting on one of my road bikes,
so I move quickly for my weight and it really freaks people out.

Fortunately this keeps a lot of fruitcakes moving away from me instead of towards me.
I can't remember the choke properly because I had to make space on the ole hard drive for actual memorable fights and chicks.

Sounds like you have a good thing going.

You know what they say, "speed is as good as reach".

Nobody says that, actually, but they should.

Fortunately, I have both

{<hhh]

I can't remember the choke properly because I had to make space on the ole hard drive for actual memorable fights and chicks.

Sounds like you have a good thing going.

You know what they say, "speed is as good as reach".

Nobody says that, actually, but they should.

Fortunately, I have both

{<hhh]

Glad to hear how the Von Flue originated, so exotic, so sneaky and so technical!

Fights in an empty pool must have been brutal, that's a great place for a laceration, contusion, concussion or compound fracture. Blood running down the drain.

Speaking of out of control SF, I had been talking to some guys at a few South of Market martial arts studios and all of them told me, you must go to Fairtex and meet Alex Gong.

Around that time, I was taking my friend's place opening and closing his auto shop for about a month, it was during that time that Alex died after being shot in the street by that lunatic that had smashed into Alex's car. I was pretty devastated.

So I had always thought about all the great things said about those guys at Fairtex, I think some of them are now at Fight and Fitness on 12th street here in San Francisco.

Glad to hear how the Von Flue originated, so exotic, so sneaky and so technical!

Fights in an empty pool must have been brutal, that's a great place for a laceration, contusion, concussion or compound fracture. Blood running down the drain.

Speaking of out of control SF, I had been talking to some guys at a few South of Market martial arts studios and all of them told me, you must go to Fairtex and meet Alex Gong.

Around that time, I was taking my friend's place opening and closing his auto shop for about a month, it was during that time that Alex died after being shot in the street by that lunatic that had smashed into Alex's car. I was pretty devastated.

So I had always thought about all the great things said about those guys at Fairtex, I think some of them are now at Fight and Fitness on 12th street here in San Francisco.
<mma4>

Yeah, that shooting was brutal. I hate it when fighters get shot (or run over by shit heads ...).

I was joking about the pool fights. I'm just an old gym dude. (The Von Flue thing was true, though, obviously. Obviously)

I really enjoyed my time at Fairtex. Got to do those private sessions and got to spar with their guys in their ring. I learned a lot and had fun. It's amazing how different guys spar at different gyms. I always enjoy going to new ones.

Seattle reminds me of an itty bitty San Fran, so much so that I often conflate my memories of the two places.

Back