Prison fights different since the UFC?

777R

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Two men enter, one man leaves...

I've never been to the Big House, but I wonder how much the UFC has changed 1 - on - 1 prison fights.

Since the UFC, so many people have at least seen an encyclopedia of various chokes, strikes, takedowns, pressure points and of course illegal moves. So I'm guessing it's no longer just a bigger guy beating a smaller guy.

Obviously I'm not referring to the multiple attacker shank-a-thon, or the wild shower scene, strictly two guys brawling in the cell or in the yard.

Does anyone have any experiences, thoughts or seen video/heard stories about some UFC technique that ended a prison fight?

Lapel, brabo, Peruvian necktie, gator roll, RNC or Von Flue chokes? Standing elbows, standing arm triangle superman punches, standing guilotines, dirty boxing, head butts? Body slams or judo throws?

Just curious if the UFC has changed prison fights.

Yes inmates are gogoplata'ing each other left and right.

<LikeReally5>

The science shows that the bigger effect has been on barroom brawls

What it doesn't change, is the ability to slam someones head into concrete with minimal effort, leaving a "fight" pointless

wRdnP5C.png
prison north south

Yes.

Now one inmate pulls out just before the first punch is thrown citing a sniffly nose as the reason.

Street fight videos look yhe same so id imagine prison fights are the same too

I'm sure someone in prison saw this and tried it out..

anderson+silva+forrest+griffin+knockout.gif

but they prolly ended up like this..

XAXovUa.gif

On Wednesday, the National Research Council published a 464-page report, two years in the making, that looks at the stunning four year rise of eye-pokes in correctional facilities.

image62-660x400.jpeg

Last edited:
"UFC technique"

{<hhh]

Two men enter, one man leaves...

I've never been to the Big House, but I wonder how much the UFC has changed 1 - on - 1 prison fights.

Since the UFC, so many people have at least seen an encyclopedia of various chokes, strikes, takedowns, pressure points and of course illegal moves. So I'm guessing it's no longer just a bigger guy beating a smaller guy.

Obviously I'm not referring to the multiple attacker shank-a-thon, or the wild shower scene, strictly two guys brawling in the cell or in the yard.

Does anyone have any experiences, thoughts or seen video/heard stories about some UFC technique that ended a prison fight?

Lapel, brabo, Peruvian necktie, gator roll, RNC or Von Flue chokes? Standing elbows, standing arm triangle superman punches, standing guilotines, dirty boxing, head butts? Body slams or judo throws?

Just curious if the UFC has changed prison fights.
Fighting has never been about the bigger guy beating the smaller guy.
A lot of really big guys don't hit as hard as you would expect them to and aren't fast. Now if they get a hold of you it's not going to be a good day.

Back