Prison Break

Season 2 was better than Season 1 in every way. It should have ended there.

I couldn't even finish the series. It was so pitiful in the latter half of Season3

Damn, I shouldn't have dug up this thread. I'm 3/4 of the way through season 1 and am really enjoying it. I'm still going to try to watch the rest of the series but it looks like (according to most of your guys) I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

I never watched the show when it first came out because I didn't think the premise could be multiple season worthy. I guess I was right.

I was hoping that seasons 2-4 would be life on the outside but I accidentally picked up a major spoiler (T-Bag being in 80 epsiodes) that killed that hope. Oh well.

Oh and also, I can't believe Lori (from Walking Dead) is such a like-able character in this show, lol

I'll be rooting for her to get on another tv series.

First 2 seasons were really great. Season 3 had its moments. Every episode with michael rapaport sucked.

should have ended when they got thrown back in prison. ..or at least when they broke out the second time

Don't listen to people. Watch it for yourself and form your own opinions.

i liked it, that the one with lechero dude? twas cool

Lol at the black terminator. Id be scared as shit if some big ass black dude from the MiB was chasing me down tryna kill me.

1 was pretty amazing. But then it got super bland after it became... hey we get captured and goto an even crappier prison than the last and we gotta break out. We're free, wait now we're captured again in an even shittier prison than before.

Season 1 and 2 were amazing! I barely made it through season 3 and quit after half of the first episode of season 4. The suspense just wasn't there for me anymore.

The last few episodes of season 1 were A level TV.

Same here. Though I never even started season 4. I have it on my comp I just never got to watching it. First season is among GOAT TV shows

They break out of prison.
They are on the run.
They end up in another prison. Together.
They break out.
They end up in a third prison. Together.
I stopped watching.

Season one was great, but they should have ended it when they broke out of the first prison. I didn't expect every season of "Prison Break" to actually show a prison break.

This too. I didn't expect, or even really want, to see life on the outside. Just breaking out was the show.

I liked all the seasons, I think I'm one of few who did.

Season:

1-good
2-better
3-here we go again
4-hurry up and be over

1st season was good. the rest of it can suck my ass.

seasons 1&2 were really good

seasons 3&4 were an attempt to draw it out, but all the best ideas and the overall concept was done to death.

in my heart it was a 2 season run.

The first two seasons were great. Season 1 was the best of the series.

Meh, didn't like it all.

The only scene that I liked was the one

in which Sarah Wayne Callies - Michael's gf , Lori in TWD - got her ass kicked . Really annoying character.

I thought Sarah was annoying in TWD also but I totally disagree with Sarah's role in Prison Break. I eventually started caring about her character more than Lincoln. After the scene with the head in the box, I said fuck the spoilers, I had to check to see if she was really dead. I considered taking a break from marathoning the show when i thought she was dead.

When it was actually about prison it was good.

I agree. Like I posted before, I held off watching this show when it was new and extremely popular because I didn't think the premise of a continuous prison break would be worth watching. It turns out breaking out of prison was probably the best parts of the show.

What I hate about shows/movies is the trope of an all powerful entity, in this case "The Company" that has plants everywhere, can get to anyone at any time and knows everything. It frustrates me too much that right when the protagonist makes progress, boom!, the guy he trusted most was part of the conspiracy (or in this case "the Company". I guess I just dislike consipiracy movies in general. I think it's lazy writing.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the series quite a bit. I'm halfway through season 3 but since I already looked at spoilers (after the box scene), I can pretty much guess what is going to happen and also Sarah is out of the rest of the season, I'm probably going to skip to Season 4 and come back to watch Season 3 later.

I really liked season 1. Now I can understand why it was one of the best shows of its time (rating wise anyways). Season 2 was up and down. Season 3 has been awesome so far.

I'm actually really looking forward to The Final Break. I like the premise and I like that it will only be the equivalent of two episodes, time wise.

I'm midway through season 4. The entire series has been entertaining enough, people complaining that it's unrealistic probably need to remind themselves that they're watching TV lol

Back