Prison Break

Orange is the New Black!!! would be perfect to watch in your situation/workplace.

Don't listen to these fools. I'm a big prison break fan and season 1 and 3 are the best.
Season 3 is good IMO. He's back in prison.

Enjoyed it at first, but it went to shit fairly quickly after the first season.

season 1 - great
season 2 - great
season 3 - good not great
season 4 - good not great

i'd recommend watching them all
Wow, no:

Season 1- Great
Season 2- Instantly Terrible
Season 3- Godawful
Season 4- Godawful

Please all of your PB fans stop pretending that the 2nd season was good. It was awful. That show- along with Heroes- is probably the best example of a 1 and done series in television history. Witnessing the discrepancy between season 1 and 2 is like taking a step off an ankle-deep underwater precipice in the river and suddenly finding yourself submerged completely and gasping for air. It cannot be exaggerated how terrible everything is after the s1 finale.

Season 1 and 2 were amazing! I barely made it through season 3 and quit after half of the first episode of season 4. The suspense just wasn't there for me anymore.

The last few episodes of season 1 were A level TV.

You might want to try The Wire. I'm on season 4 right. Great show.

Wow, no:

Season 1- Great
Season 3- Godawful
Season 4- Godawful

Please all of your PB fans stop pretending that the 2nd season was good. It was awful. That show- along with Heroes- is probably the best example of a 1 and done series in television history. Witnessing the discrepancy between season 1 and 2 is like taking a step off an ankle-deep underwater precipice in the river and suddenly finding yourself submerged completely and gasping for air. It cannot be exaggerated how terrible everything is after the s1 finale.

Season 2 was decent...common man...

wrong season 2 was good.
I have a mountain of posters in the linked thread that vehemently disagree with you strange outlier fans who insist that the heaping pile of rooster dung called s2 was good. And Metacritic (the critics didn't even review after the first season, LOL). And IMDb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455275/eprate?ref_=ttep_ql_3
Top 5 episodes all from season 1. Four total episodes from S2 in the Top 20 (compared to 12 from s1). One need only peer at this to see the trend. There's s1, and everything else, and everything else is garbage.

Meh, didn't like it all.

The only scene that I liked was the one

in which Sarah Wayne Callies - Michael's gf , Lori in TWD - got her ass kicked . Really annoying character.

season 3 and 4 was just good, though it's hard to expand the plots esp with something like prisonbreak

When it was actually about prison it was good.

Wow, no:

Season 1- Great
Season 3- Godawful
Season 4- Godawful

Season 2 showed promise that it COULD get back to it's Season 1 quality. Many shows in the past have had less-than-awesome seasons then back up to their standard in the following years. Season 2 was great, but the finale was facepalmingly horrible.

Picked up these shirts yesterday...

Point Break still one of the best 90's cheese movies.

fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

fig,slate,mens,ffffff.jpg

I powered through Season 2 while at a conference but anyone describing it as good, or even mediocre, is delusional. 3 was then the most ridiculous thing ever.

Good god people, the first season wasn't even particularly good. It was entertaining and suspenseful but it was pretty damn ridiculous overall.

They break out of prison.
They are on the run.
They end up in another prison. Together.
They break out.
They end up in a third prison. Together.
I stopped watching.

Season one was great, but they should have ended it when they broke out of the first prison. I didn't expect every season of "Prison Break" to actually show a prison break.

Mahone was awesome. Season 2 haters can eat a dick.

Last edited:
I marathon-ed it. Loved the first two seasons, then it became a very predictable pattern:

1 make plan
2 absurd coincidence fucks up said plan
3 make new plan
4 ...
5 profit?

I guess it is worth finishing at least.

I marathon-ed it. Loved the first two seasons, then it became a very predictable pattern:

1 make plan
2 absurd coincidence fucks up said plan
3 make new plan
4 ...
5 profit?

I guess it is worth finishing at least.
Ha, except for the last sentence, that was basically my view from the start of the thread:
The whole show is about escalation of outlandishness. Great plan, let's fuck it up in some silly (and predictable) way and then come up with some tortured way through. That was passably entertaining the first season. Toothgrindingly frustrating the second. Unbearably in the third, which I could only make it half way through.

Back