Prior to this weekend, why had nobody criticized Perry's coaches?

DID ANYBODY NOTICE? MAX GRIFFIN WAS IN PERRY'S CORNER

She never got in air saying dumb shit like "kick him in the knee"

Because really and truly it takes a coach or a fighter to criticize a coach not some dumb ass on a forum that has watched 5 events and thinks he is an analysis

Many here though that Perry was far better than he is, this continues but now they're looking as to why the guy is not as good as they wanted to believe.

To be fair, Perry should have followed her advice and broken Griffin's leg. He would have won.

It doesn't matter.

When you fight like Perry, you don't need coaches. You just load up, and try to land the big shot.

She's probably just there for moral support.

I'm still trying to figure out why people were so interested in Perry to begin with. He's a dime a dozen in MMA.

We on Sherdog seem to be very observant o f ridiculously poor coaching.

We've had some gems over the years:

- Edmond Tarverdyan coaching Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne (head moooment!!!)

- Owen Roddy and John Kavanagh (coaching Conor against Floyd lol, no actual boxing coach, wow.)

- Uriah Faber coaching anyone (yeah, you're doing good, throw that knee kick, yeah, more.)

- Ido Portal (movement coaching is important, freedom of the body blah, blah, blah)

- Chris Weidman's dad (he's still my boyyy!)

- Chris Eubank Jr. (no coaches, just his dad staring at him intently in the corner)

Like seriously let this sink in... Mike Perry is coached and cornered by his girlfriend, his fucking girlfriend. Excuse my ignorance if she is some superstar kickboxer that I've completely overlooked, but I'm pretty damn sure that she isn't. A few yoga classes and she's shouting out instructions for you in a fight, it's like she's his head coach, the other dude in the corner literally just whispers stuff in her ear for her to shout at Mike.

Mike deserves to be grilled non-stop for this pathetic shit, a girlfriend as your coach. Wow-wee!

you do know he trains at fusion x-cel, same camp as Jacare right?

We having been making jokes about his coaching for awhile..

Add sage and his dad to the list of pointless coaching

Platinum Princess.... That was regional show level. Plus.... Looking like Perry has taken a step back since entering the UFC.

Lol I was more reffering to how many stereotypical features those poor young Hebrews have lmao

I have seen this one around here.....it's one of those pics that just raises so many questions......like is a Jewish clown a sad crying type of clown? Who is this kid's dad that said ya sure sun you can dress up like a clown to go to the synagogue why not? Lol etc

Can’t forget Sages Dad

Lol I was more reffering to how many stereotypical features those poor young Hebrews have lmao

I have seen this one around here.....it's one of those pics that just raises so many questions......like is a Jewish clown a sad crying type of clown? Who is this kid's dad that said ya sure sun you can dress up like a clown to go to the synagogue why not? Lol etc
Those may look like hats, but their hair is just styled to look like that.
There's usually a large Jewish Orthodox area in most big cities, so I see alot of them around in Montreal. They pretty much stick to themselves and only do business with each other. They have some huge families. Believe it or not, they seem to dress like that no matter what they're doing. I'vI've seen them fishing, playing soccer, ping pong, and always dressed like that.
To each their own I guess.
1515240648660.jpg

Back