Principal fired for telling kid to remove Trump jersey

Wow, you couldn't possibly be dumber about this. Thinking that firing her is the way to stop people from being fired over stuff like this? And Louis CK's thing doesn't have even a little to do with this on any level. Dip your dome in lava.

1. This bullshit was started by and grown into what it is today by the same people.
2. Louie C.K. was effected by THE SAME PEOPLE AS #1
3. You are a tool if you cant see that the only way to stop political activists out of control and backed by the media is to use their own tactics against them then perhaps after it is done to you, you will change your mind.

They got this power via fear and until they feel it themselves, they will never stop, they have no reason to...go read the fucking teacher being fired thread because her kid dressed up as Hitler. The over-reactors need to be bitched slapped until they stop.

Oh Christ don't tell me rebel kids are wearing jerseys now
If he really wanted to get attention he should have taken a Kaepernick knee while in the jersey.

1. This bullshit was started by and grown into what it is today by the same people.
2. Louie C.K. was effected by THE SAME PEOPLE AS #1
3. You are a tool if you cant see that the only way to stop political activists out of control and backed by the media is to use their own tactics against them then perhaps after it is done to you, you will change your mind.

They got this power via fear and until they feel it themselves, they will never stop, they have no reason to...go read the fucking teacher being fired thread because her kid dressed up as Hitler. The over-reactors need to be bitched slapped until they stop.
I can't take this craziness. Please try another human. Thanks.

I can't take this craziness. Please try another human. Thanks.

You shouldnt be able to handle it seeing as how ALL THREE of the comedians in that photo delt with this kind of bullshit either their entire carerer or in C.Ks case, the END of it thanks to the stuff you actually seem to want to continue. What a cuck.

Well here is kinda how I see our conversation.

Do kids have free speech at school?

Yes.

What about saying or wearing the word fuck?

You can't wear that in a private business so you shouldn't be allowed to do so in a public school, because that's against the rules.

So your argument, to me is they have political free speech, but not true freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you want and be free from consequences. That is a huge misconception that does not apply anywhere, even in your own front yard, let alone in a school or place of work.

A private company is free to refuse you services for being disruptive, but a public school can also do so? These are government building and government employees. I can tell a cop to fuck off that is absolutely within my rights to do so, but all of a sudden we have rules about disruptive speech for school age kids against public employees? This is more like court, where you can be held in contempt for using words the judge does not like.

Children lack a lot of rights due to age restrictions, that was kind of the base for me bring up if the actually had the right to free speech in a public school. I really didnt intend to be this invested in this.

It's not a rule only enforced for kids. If you are an adult, and you work for the government, you still cannot curse out your boss. You'll be fired. Work places have rules against that kind of thing.

You won't be arrested. That is where your free speech comes into play.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you want and be free from consequences. That is a huge misconception that does not apply anywhere, even in your own front yard, let alone in a school or place of work.

It's not a rule only enforced for kids. If you are an adult, and you work for the government, you still cannot curse out your boss. You'll be fired. Work places have rules against that kind of thing.

You won't be arrested. That is where your free speech comes into play.

It definitely depends on the location you are at and the words used. Obviously making threats or saying things that may endanger someone is not free speech. However I can sit on my pourch and call my neighbor on the sidewalk a cunt until it becomes disturbing the peace or becomes harassing.

At a public or private building I can call someone a cunt and they can ask me to leave, if I dont they can call the cops and the situation can become harassing or disturbing the peace. I can also wear a shirt that says fuck off to a public building, except to a place such as a court.

In a school calling a teacher a cunt can equal automatic punishment. IMO that is much more limited.

Maybe, or maybe he's just stupid and really likes Donald Trump, and like his stupid parents he conflates the identity politics of the POTUS with the identity of America. Either way, this experience has likely scarred him and entrenched him in his parents' stupidity for life.

His dads a Democrat lol

"But he did consult his attorney, Tony Buzzard, for clarity on the situation."

GOAT name for a lawyer.

Glad he got fired, fucking Fascist.

Should have suspended kid instead

Ask yourself if the kid had worn an Obama t-shirt during his tenure and had been asked to remove it what THAT reaction would have been like. What would your reaction have been?

Last edited:
Really sick of the whole "so and so did something slightly wrong but I politically/ideologically disagree with it, so I'll create social media outrage and get them fired!" culture America has turned into

Ask yourself if the kid had worn an Obama t-shirt during his tenure and had been asked to remove it what THAT reaction would have been like. What would your reaction have been?
Heads up, he's an admitted troll.

Really sick of the whole "so and so did something slightly wrong but I politically/ideologically disagree with it, so I'll create social media outrage and get them fired!" culture America has turned into
What about the kid not being allowed to wear the shirt? Does that bother you? Do you want your schools admin making these decisions for your kids?

We all know the answer to that.

Maybe, but it is what it is. The right didn't start this, and maybe,just maybe if the SJW brigade gets cut by their own sword enough times, the SJW lynch mob will rethink the tactics that brought us here.

Def a first amendment violation here, firing her was the right thing to do.

What about the kid not being allowed to wear the shirt? Does that bother you? Do you want your schools admin making these decisions for your kids?

1) every school out there has a dress code to at least some extent

2) if a "no political statements" rule wasn't in place and this principle acted on his own opinion rather enforcing rules, then that was wrong of him, but this is such a minor issue he shouldn't be fired assuming the rest of his work was executed well. District supervisor informs principle what he did was wrong and to not do it again, principle publically apologizes and admits wrongdoing to student and parents, and then life back to normal for everyone involved

100% not a fire able offense in my book

Back