Primus Thinks He Broke Chandler's Ankle with a Kick

Muay Thai #1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The guy in the Post Fight Press Conference thinks he broke Chandler's leg with a kick. He scoffed at the idea that it was luck or an acident. How delusional can you be??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Brent-Primus.jpg

Yeah, I was gonna post this. Legit delusion. He didn't do SHIT. He thanks god and runs around the cage like HE did something to actually win the belt. All he could do was thank god because it was a freak accident that gave him the win. He didn't earn that shit.

He runs around the cage screaming like he did something. Not to mention he almost got knocked out by a guy with 1 foot. Chandle kills him in a rematch.

This happened when I went on a beer run. When I got back, Chandler was sitting on a stool (and then got it pulled out from underneath him) so all I saw was the replay of the last 10 or so seconds when his ankle got fucked.

Also,

Pr
This happened when I went on a beer run. When I got back, Chandler was sitting on a stool (and then got it pulled out from underneath him) so all I saw was the replay of the last 10 or so seconds when his ankle got fucked.
Primus threw a kick, Chandler moved back and broke his ankle.

When asked about it, Primus denied that it was a freak accident and that his kicks are deadly... it was one of the most delusional moments Ive seen

This Primus guy can get fucked

celebrating a freak accident

major douche.

Pr

Primus threw a kick, Chandler moved back and broke his ankle.

When asked about it, Primus denied that it was a freak accident and that his kicks are deadly... it was one of the most delusional moments Ive seen

Yeah, I saw all the post-fight footage, I just missed the 2 minutes leading up to the "deadly kick".

I'll check youtube tomorrow.

LOL Primus thinks his missed kick hurt Chandler. Primus is the Chi master, its science.

Yeah, I was gonna post this. Legit delusion. He didn't do SHIT. He thanks god and runs around the cage like HE did something to actually win the belt. All he could do was thank god because it was a freak accident that gave him the win. He didn't earn that shit.

He runs around the cage screaming like he did something. Not to mention he almost got knocked out by a guy with 1 foot. Chandle kills him in a rematch.

Said what I was thinking word-for-word.

Primus is embarrassing. He's either real delusional or just trolling. How the fuck does this guy not know Chandler bent his ankle jumping back from a kick that missed?

Fuck Primus, what a joker.

I'm posting again because he continues to defend his kick. Claiming they are deadly and just as good as a punch... sigh. Sad.

He literally just said in the post fight presser, "I kicked him, I felt the bone break."

This guy must have a mental block or something, he literally called everyone booing him "haters", then he explained that kicks are dangerous like punches...wow

Primus will refuse to watch a video of what happened because he wants to believe his own lie.

Lol

This guys gonna get it when they rematch..or who knows..maybe his delusion and a newfound me vs. world attitude will carry him through a GOAT training camp and he wins.

Chandler likely stomps him though

Wow, can't believe some of these quotes you guys shared. I thought thanking God after his opponent wrecked his ankle was bad...

He's trolling Chandler on an epic level. After all the shit that happened with Chandler losing his title in the Mecca of prizefighting by rolling his ankle, then the cageside official yoinking his stool, Primus decides to eschew any and all sensible media strategies and lays down the biggest line of trollcaine he could snort. Play it all the way, son.

This rematch may be the only future Bellator fight I actually care enough to pay attention to.

He won. Why wouldn't he be excited?

I'm a little biased in that I'm from Eugene also, like Primus, and met him once through my brother who casually does ju jitsu (Purple belt maybe? Nothing big). I personally went from being a fan of Primus simply due to the rinky dink state we both live in (population wise) so it was cool to have two Oregonians on the main card tonight (Sonnen being the other)... But after the fight I was actually more impressed with Chandler. That guy showed what heart is. He got up EVERY time he fell, even by his own weight, and kept right on battling. He impressed me way more. His leg was clearly messed up but he never for a second backed down or made any excuses.

I thought he was saying he broke Chandler's ankle with a kick earlier in the round, not at the moment when it first noticeably buckled after his missed kick. That would make sense.

To me it looked like the first kick that landed cramped Chandler and then he folded over on his ankle because it was cramping. I saw a large welt just above chandlers ankle. I'm pretty that ankle issue was a result of that kick.

Back