Primetime!!

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like people forgot how legendary he was. He play both side equally great and was super fun to watch.

Just wanted to remind yall how great he was.

Last edited:
Dude was something else. What gets lost in translation is that Prime was a great teammate. I think it was the SB where he was helping Jerry Rice, whom he had almost come to blows with the night before the game, do up his chin strap because something was wrong with Rice's arm.

The GOAT shutdown corner.

he could prob run a 4.4 40 backwards lol

His talent was indisputable. He never took the game overly seriously either. I couldn't stand him though until he came to my 49ers, then I loved him.

I would love to see prime Deion in a sprint with Tyreek Hill.

I'd love to see if Deion could tackle a 47 yr old Andre Hastings or shit talk James Toney in 2018.

@RR

on a side note, I'd give my left nut to be 47 again.
ok, maybe the right one.
still, tho

Deion is a legend. Someone said he didnt take playing seriously. I think that is what made him awesome. He just seemed like he was having fun. A football player who played baseball as a hobby. Or the other way around.

Dude came out of retirement to play nickel corner, and got a fucking pick in the playoffs!

As a Packer diehard, it's tough to admit that I love someone so much who was both a 49er and a Cowboy. But man, he was the man. No doubt about it.

Savage Prime roasting Romo:

I watch this video at least once a month since it's inception, lol.

Seeing him with hair still throws me off.

I only knew his name because he was in the footlocker slam fest.

His talent was indisputable. He never took the game overly seriously either. I couldn't stand him though until he came to my 49ers, then I loved him.

I would love to see prime Deion in a sprint with Tyreek Hill.

He took football seriously. Baseball was his part time gig. He probably could have been a lifetime 300 batter if he had just played baseball. I don't think he was going to get any better as a cornerback. The only thing he could have done better was tackle.

The only person that I would have liked to have seen play corner more than Deon was Randy Moss. Moss was a taller version of Deon with the same instincts for the ball. He probably won't tackle either considering how much he hated running across the field.

giphy.gif

Darrell Green was the GOAT. Ran down Eric Dickerson. Returned a punt at Soldier Field to beat the Bears, ran 4.4 at 40 yrs of age and 4.5 at 50. Played CB until the age of forty fucking two (!!) in the NFL.

I think he's one of the 20 greatest NFL players of all time.

Back