Prime mike Tyson

Sunfish

Martinez Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yeah let’s not talk about that. Quiz question for you guys and I won’t spoiler this because the film rounders has been around for years. Who is the fight between in the background of the last heads up game between malcovich and Damon?

Yeah let’s not talk about that. Quiz question for you guys and I won’t spoiler this because the film rounders has been around for years. Who is the fight between in the background of the last heads up game between malcovich and Damon?

giphy.gif

Ok we get it, you don’t like me, you shit on old fighters because you haven’t seen them and neither have they, you do exactly what I do in other threads and whinge when I do it. You probably were a user in here that people knew and you’ve changed up your schtick. That isn’t a stupid question, it beats who’s better than... shit people want to post. I’ll post about lower weights if you want, just either say that I fucked your mom or explain why you’re trolling me?

Ok we get it, you don’t like me, you shit on old fighters because you haven’t seen them and neither have they, you do exactly what I do in other threads and whinge when I do it. You probably were a user in here that people knew and you’ve changed up your schtick. That isn’t a stupid question, it beats who’s better than... shit people want to post. I’ll post about lower weights if you want, just either say that I fucked your mom or explain why you’re trolling me?

lol you have no self esteem. I merely posted a picture and you crumple like a potato bag.

You're not still on the bottle by any chance?

You seem incredibly butthurt

Francois Botha? I don't think that's a Tyson fight though. Rounders was released in 1998 and Tyson Fought Botha in 1999. He also didn't fight any white dudes since 95 when he came back to fight McNeely.

Last edited:
lol you have no self esteem. I merely posted a picture and you crumple like a potato bag.

You're not still on the bottle by any chance?
Yay let’s ask someone to lay out an addiction and then act like a prick towards them. I hope you enjoyed your boner.

Francois Botha? I don't think that's a Tyson fight though. Rounders was released in 1998 and Tyson Fought Botha in 1999. He also didn't fight any white dudes since 95 when he came back to fight McNeely.

Blue trunks, black trunks.

Back