Prime Manny Pacquiao vs Prime Nomaschenko at 130

Loma hasn't faced anyone with Manny's 2-handed punching abilities and darting speed and movement

Got to go with Pac in this one

So who said prime for prime
Loma>> Pac

135lbs Loma just got KOd by 130lbs Pac. Even Loma knows Manny was god gifted to crush talent at one point. Even Floyd ducked that man for a minute. RoFL this Loma train went way too far.

So who said prime for prime
Loma>> Pac
to be fair did Pacquiao ever drop Linares in sparring, I heard Linares gave Manny that work, but Lomachenko beat Linares to a pulp and dropped him iwth a vicious body shot tonight.

That was also a flash knockdown, Loma wasnt really hurt he ran into it, if that was Pacquiao he probably would have been hurt very bad running into Linares right hand.

Im actually scared for Pacman against Lucas, Lucas is one of the most dangerous punchers, I just saw an interview with Austin Trout he said Lucas Mattysshe hit him harder than any other fighter he sparred or fought, and Austin fights in the middlweights 154-160.

to be fair did Pacquiao ever drop Linares in sparring, I heard Linares gave Manny that work, but Lomachenko beat Linares to a pulp and dropped him iwth a vicious body shot tonight.

That was also a flash knockdown, Loma wasnt really hurt he ran into it, if that was Pacquiao he probably would have been hurt very bad running into Linares right hand.

Im actually scared for Pacman against Lucas, Lucas is one of the most dangerous punchers, I just saw an interview with Austin Trout he said Lucas Mattysshe hit him harder than any other fighter he sparred or fought, and Austin fights in the middlweights 154-160.

Says you?

This loma wagon is getting ridiculous. He is a great fighter but the way he fights, Pac would break everything off of his face and batter him. Pac had a chin and his hand speed, foot speed, power and awkward angles would overwhelm Loma. I remember watching some Pac fights and feeling like I was at a public execution. I will never forget his fight against, Cotto... He beat the blood out of Cotto. If that Linares right hand was a Pac left lolol.....it would be the beginning of the end for Loma.

Prime pac is a freak of nature athlete

This loma wagon is getting ridiculous. He is a great fighter but the way he fights, Pac would break everything off of his face and batter him. Pac had a chin and his hand speed, foot speed, power and awkward angles would overwhelm Loma. I remember watching some Pac fights and feeling like I was at a public execution. I will never forget his fight against, Cotto... He beat the blood out of Cotto. If that Linares right hand was a Pac left lolol.....it would be the beginning of the end for Loma.

It is kinda weird how quickly people forget Pacquiao, I made a thread about that, nobody cares about him anymore. They made Lomachenko out to be special, but Pacquiao was before Loma and in his prime Pacquiao was more special, because he fought exactly like Loma does but with a bit off off balance but Loma copies a lot of Pacs stuff with the flurries and catching guys after he flurries them and getting to the side

Its always weird how someone like Pac gets ignored and forgotten, the way people talked up Loma as if he was the first they seen with that type of footwork and angles, forgetting Pacman was before him with that style but with more snap on his shots.

Loma has better foot placement and upperbody slickness but when it comes to the flurries Pac did more damage with his hand flurries than Loma.

But at this stage Loma would still beat Pacman, but Lucas M is going to really hurt Manny bad so that fight wont come to fruition

My suggestion is Loma stay at 130 because Mikey Garcia, and even Tank would hurt him very bad, when they see you get dropped like that it gives them more confidence.

Loma hasn't faced anyone with Manny's 2-handed punching abilities and darting speed and movement

Got to go with Pac in this one

Well that's because PAc was unique. Mayweather hadn't faced anyone like him either and still handled him. The uniqueness of an opponents style doesn't guarantee a loss.

Well that's because PAc was unique. Mayweather hadn't faced anyone like him either and still handled him. The uniqueness of an opponents style doesn't guarantee a loss.

Loma is very aggressive and therefore hittable, his defense is great but I think style wise Pac is a very dangerous fight for him, Pac's hand speed means he can catch Loma even when he's moving

This is sort of unrelated but Id love to see what Loma looks like if he dialed back on his aggression.

I dont particularly want him to fight that wayfor anything other than Id just like to see how good he really could be defensively.

Mayweather was scared little boy, until Pac got caught with a potentially career ending knock out, did he have a courage to face him a fight later.

Pacman would murk him

Loma is very aggressive and therefore hittable, his defense is great but I think style wise Pac is a very dangerous fight for him, Pac's hand speed means he can catch Loma even when he's moving

I think he is too small for 135, he got caught with his head straight up rushing in.

Pac though in his prime would likely destroy him, Lucas is probably going to knock Pac out and Loma is going to bite his foot wishing he took that fight.

Pac is ripe for the picking right now, and Lucas hits like a mack truck, Loma should have taken that fight.

Pac ko's him even now
Back then maybe now no way, Pac is not Koing anyone at this stage of his career, id be surprised if he even gets passes Lucas without getting dropped or KOd

He is so far past his prime, he got roughed up bad by Jeff Horn and couldn't pull the trigger after the ninth round, did Pac even throw any punches in the rounds 10 and 11, I just remember him tired after exploding on Horn in round 9, and then throwing some shots in round 12, but 10 and 11 he didnt have much active offense seemed tired.

Back then maybe now no way, Pac is not Koing anyone at this stage of his career, id be surprised if he even gets passes Lucas without getting dropped or KOd

He is so far past his prime, he got roughed up bad by Jeff Horn and couldn't pull the trigger after the ninth round, did Pac even throw any punches in the rounds 10 and 11, I just remember him tired after exploding on Horn in round 9, and then throwing some shots in round 12, but 10 and 11 he didnt have much active offense seemed tired.

I am pretty confident Pac would stop him within 8 or 9 rounds if they fought right now at 140.

I am pretty confident Pac would stop him within 8 or 9 rounds if they fought right now at 140.

Who Loma? or Lucas?

Pac for sure aint stopping Lucas, but Loma maybe because of the size but he would need to land first, and Loma moves too much for Pac to find his timing

Who Loma? or Lucas?

Pac for sure aint stopping Lucas, but Loma maybe because of the size but he would need to land first, and Loma moves too much for Pac to find his timing

Loma. I just don't think he has the size. To hurt Pac or take Pac's punches.

As for your other post about people forgetting Pac, it isn't so much forgetting him, as not wanting to see him get hurt and hurt his legacy. Losing to Horn really sucked. His style relied more on athletic advantage than someone like Floyd, so it doesn't lend itself to an aging fighter well. Moreover he has been in so many wars, that he is obviously a shell of his former self.

Kind of worried that Lucas might stop Pac. Lucas took a lot of time off that he needed and has come back looking good in his last 2.

Back