Prime Lesnar would have killed Ngannou

Lesnar bullrushes across the cage takes him down and pulls a horseshoe out of his ass via donkey kong fists to the dome bouncing his skull off of the canvas like he did to Mark Hunt.

Lesnar would definitely have a shot. I don't think he has the chin stipe has though.

Yeah, Lesnar doesn't eat that first shot anywhere near as well as Miocic did.

The uppercut Carwin tagged Brock with was harder than anything Ngannou landed on Stipe.

If Stipe could have done what he did to Francis with his grappling then Brock would have mauled him.

All this talk about Francis catching him is laughable as its not like Lesnar stands there & goes toe-to-toe with him. Yeah there's doubt about Lesnar's chin but it would have been an easy double leg & Francis on his back with that beast on top of him ain't getting out the first round.

A lot of strong opinions here about how Lesnar wouldn’t survive the initial onslaught. Which means to me that a lot of people are over looking the fact that Lesnar would look to avoid the standup immediately versus a guy like N’Gannou. I’d favour Lesnar heavily in this matchup. He’d utilise a grappling centric approach from the get go, doing his best to pin Francis against the cage then he’d proceed to take him down. Of this I have no doubt, I honestly don’t see how Francis could shake Lesnar off, he just does not have the grappling ability. Once it’s on the ground it’s over in one round I’d say, Lesnar would tap that ass...

{<jimmies}bork1}<6>

Agreed, Ngannou would be undersized and doublelegged before he got finished.

Just gonna drop in a late reply.

Brock dealt with Mark Hunt and got him down was he roidied? Yes but he got it done. I think he could have done the same. People forget Brock lesnar recieved the entire onslaught of Shane Carwin.....let that sink in.

Pre Carwin Lesnar sure. Before he had been hit he was a monster.
I think the post fight concussions from that fight really opened Lesnars eyes

Just gonna drop in a late reply.

Brock dealt with Mark Hunt and got him down was he roidied? Yes but he got it done. I think he could have done the same. People forget Brock lesnar recieved the entire onslaught of Shane Carwin.....let that sink in.

People forget that. Up until that fight, Brock was the first guy to take Shane to round 2, let alone beat him. And Shane fought some decent guys.

Lesnar doesn't have that head movement and boxing defense. Stipe does. But who knows. Lesnar survived a 1st round Shane carwin onslaught and came back to win. I don't know. I'd like to see it though.

I'd favor Brock by a large margin. Anyone who saw the Carwin fight won't doubt Brock's chin.

And his wrestling is fantastic, and he's much, much stronger than Stipe.

Against Brock, when Francis goes down, he stays down. the only time he gets to get back up is because he managed to survive until the bell sounds

Ngannou has become a favorite of mine after the guts he showed against Stipe...

But Brock is a match up he will likely never be ready for. And that's okay. Conor may never be ready for Khabib. (i don't say 'likely' but 'may' with Conor simply because his grappling is lightyears ahead of Ngannous, even if they both lose to it)

But unless Ngannou makes some changes he has not yet indicated he would make (ie get a grappling coach and actually learn real grappling from a grappler), it's hard for me to ever see him beating Brock. Unless you're talking about a potential 2030 match up lol. Brock is old haha

Back