Prime Lesnar would have killed Ngannou

These people are nuts. Brock HATES getting hit. No Carwin doesn't hit as fucking hard as Ngannou. Stipe has an actual fucking chin and every time he got touched it got dicey. Brock would fucking turn his back and start breakdancing again if he didn't go night night on the first good shot.

Let's mention the breakdancing again since it's all the hater's go-to phrase.

Breakdancing!!! <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Nah I still think Francis takes it,yes Brock is bigger and stronger than Stipe so he probably can take him down,the only problem is if he can't get him down which is possible he has no back up plan,where as Stipe has great stand up,Lesnar has poor stand up and hates being hit,so Lesnar may be even reluctant to shoot in for a takedown with the fear of eating a huge upper cut from a behemoth,plus the heavyweight division is light years a head of what it was when Brock was champion,JDS,Ngannou,Stipe,Cain,Werdum,Overeem all beat Lesnar in my opinion.

*cough* Mark Hunt *cough*

He was reluctant there.....until he took him down.

He can take Francis down, Period.

People who make these such and such will beat such and such threads are completely retarded.

If Lesnar can beat Prime Carwin, he could definitely beat a non wrestler like Francis.

Francis will be champ, people forget he was landing bombs earlier in the round.

That would be a fun fight. Two huge dudes without the greatest gas tanks. I think peak Brock takes it.

I also think that peak Overeem would have beat Ngannou though (the one that beat Brock). Econoreem just isn't the same force of nature as Overeem.

considering stipe isnt even a wrestler , lesnar just would take ngannou down punch him to death if only he could run away of the first punch

The ultra roided version of Brock that fought Hunt looked pretty damn good, he could be an issue for Ngannou. I think Stipe still kills him, however.

Ngannou is very very very raw, he has so much to learn and his TDD is nowhere near good enough. Brock totally dominates him. If you can't wrestle you can't fight, simple as that. I don't care how good Ngannou's uppercut is. Brock ain't gonna trade, he would just shoot or at least grab him, so its a very winnable fight for Brock I feel

Stipe ragdolled him, imagine what the frate train would do
Stipe could stand with Ngannou and mix it with takedowns.
Ngannou vs Lesnar is a coin toss.Ngannou kills him with 1 shot or Lesnar murders Ngannou on the ground

One punch of Francis and Brock gives up and turns into turtle mode while Ngannou pounds the shit of him like he did to that serbian bum

Back