Prime Lesnar would have killed Ngannou

Check the records. I said maybe four weeks ago and more recently that Brock is an awful match up for Francis.

It's no guarantee, but Brock would have a very high chance of beating him. The guy applying the pressure can last longer in a fight like this. Francis has no answer for the wrestling.

Yeah, Lesnar doesn't eat that first shot anywhere near as well as Miocic did.

These people are nuts. Brock HATES getting hit. No Carwin doesn't hit as fucking hard as Ngannou. Stipe has an actual fucking chin and every time he got touched it got dicey. Brock would fucking turn his back and start breakdancing again if he didn't go night night on the first good shot.

Check the records. I said maybe four weeks ago and more recently that Brock is an awful match up for Francis.

It's no guarantee, but Brock would have a very high chance of beating him. The guy applying the pressure can last longer in a fight like this. Francis has no answer for the wrestling.

People have been pretty much making up Ngannou's takedown defense. Pretty much everyone that has tried to take him down has succeeded.... even some cans like Luis Henrique and Baldutti.

Prime Crocop would have had the perfect skillset for destroying Ngannou. Stipe did amazing too but I think Ngannou would have nothing for Crocop's leg kicks, he looked very susceptible to those when Stipe did use them and that's one of Stipe's few weak areas.

People have been pretty much making up Ngannou's takedown defense. Pretty much everyone that has tried to take him down has succeeded.... even some cans.
Henrique did in the first round what Stipe did all night. Francis is big and strong but at the highest level skill is going to beat that every single time

He actually would.. kind of crazy to think about, lol
lesnar is legit

Prime Lesnar takes him down. Aside from Cain I dont know of any hw that could beat brock before his diverticulitus

Henrique did in the first round what Stipe did all night. Francis is big and strong but at the highest level skill is going to beat that every single time

Yup, it's been proven over and over again that the best size for HW's is in the 240ish range as well. Perfect combination of speed, power, and cardio. The bigger guys end up having too many holes because of their size (and in this case because of his lack of experience).

Prime Lesnar goes to sleep he can't take a punch like that. :D
Or did you mean in WWE?

Exposed him? Lol Stipe is a fucking beast. There's like 2 or 3 people that could even come close to replicating that.
I love how people assume that just because the champ, arguably the greatest HW ever, NCAA DIvision 1 wrestler, gold glove winner, insane athlete who also excelled at baseball and received interest from major league teams, could implement a perfect game plan

That anyone else could just go out and do the same thing.

Cause everyone can take those shots, everyone has that level of technical wrestling to beat a guy 25-30 pounds bigger, and the cardio to keep the pressure up for 5 rounds...

Nah I still think Francis takes it,yes Brock is bigger and stronger than Stipe so he probably can take him down,the only problem is if he can't get him down which is possible he has no back up plan,where as Stipe has great stand up,Lesnar has poor stand up and hates being hit,so Lesnar may be even reluctant to shoot in for a takedown with the fear of eating a huge upper cut from a behemoth,plus the heavyweight division is light years a head of what it was when Brock was champion,JDS,Ngannou,Stipe,Cain,Werdum,Overeem all beat Lesnar in my opinion.

Bwuak wins and immediately loses his first defense throwing Sherdog into further chaos.

Prime Lesnar doesn't survive that initial assault IMO.

Yup. Brock didn’t like being hit and Francis comes out like a beast winging bombs. He would ko’d Brock.

To everyone saying you doubt he could eat those punches. What makes you think Ngannou would even get to land/throw those punches? Lesnar is a powerhouse, he could just charge like the beast he is and never even attempt anything on the feet. We'll never know but I think it would be more interesting than people think.

Prime Lesnar would still be in the WWE making money WITHOUT getting his face smashed in.

And I'm a Brock fan, yo.

Back