Prime Lesnar would have killed Ngannou

I think Lesnar will want to after seeing Stipe utilize his wrestling to beat Francis. This is definitely a winnable fight for Brock.

Last edited:
I doubt Lesnar can stand those blows in the 1st round

That was nothing compared to what Carwin threw at him in round 1 of their fight and Lesnar choked him out the very next round, so why would you think that? You really think what Ngannou did in round 1 was more impressive than what Carwin did in round 1 against Lesnar?

Last edited:
I'd bet my life that Lesnar is stronger than Stipe, and Stipe easily got TDs.

MMA heavyweights are embarrassing. I would take Gronk over any ufc heavyweight. DC is the real champ.

Brock Lesnar had diverticulitis. Before that he beat Shane Carwin after taking those hard punches.

Brock Lesnar would beat Ngannou the same way. He just needs to change his gameplan and backpedal more in the first 2 minutes of the 1st round.

Lesnar never fought clean IMO. Not to mention he had below average wrestling(MMA wrestling). Prime Lesnar without the juice was shit.

Yeah he would spear him him demolish him on the ground. Of course, Prime Lesnar doesn't make it to the cage in today's day and age thanks to USADA

Lesnar never fought clean IMO. Not to mention he had below average wrestling(MMA wrestling). Prime Lesnar without the juice was shit.
I don't know how you figure that he had below average wrestling. I mean, that is like literally how he achieved all of his success in MMA minus the one fight with Randy.

marine-5-battleground-Jacket-750x750.jpg

The last time a wannabe tough guy / French Foreign Legion with long exotic hair called out Brock Lesnar for a free meal ticket:

tenor.gif

brock-teleporting-clothesline.gif

DapperSardonicFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

At least we know Heath Slater or Hardy Bros with the appalachian work ethic wouldn't gas in the octagon.

Last edited:
I like Brock, but he'd be scared shitless eating any of those punches from Francis. He has a very underrated chin, but he'd be breakdancing worse than what Cain did to him if Francis even landed a glancing blow onto his face.

Didn't you see Lesnar vs. Carwin? Carwin was even bigger than Ngannou and could wrestle but Lesnar choked him out. Lesnar has never been knocked unconscious in a fight. How many former champions have never been KO'd? He can take punishment. The diverticulitis is what changed him. It was obvious that the Lesnar we saw vs Cain and Overeem was not the same guy we saw earlier. Now he's healthy again but he's old.

Brock Lesnar had diverticulitis. Before that he beat Shane Carwin after taking those hard punches.

Brock Lesnar would beat Ngannou the same way. He just needs to change his gameplan and backpedal more in the first 2 minutes of the 1st round.

His gameplan vs Hunt was effective.

Brock has an amazing chin. He would just eat those bombs imo and rape him on the ground

Lesnar's opponents - guys like Carwin and Overeem weren't clean either! BTW, Lesnar has never tested positive for a steroid. He tested positive for one of hundreds of banned substances but it was not a steroid. If you don't agree tell me what steroid Lesnar tested positive for.

Yeah, Lesnar doesn't eat that first shot anywhere near as well as Miocic did.

Prime Lesnar doesn't survive that initial assault IMO.

Agreed...

But Lesnar could potentially take him down before eating anything significant...

He didn't want anything to do with Hunt standing up and took him down ASAP

Lesnar is so underrated on this forum just because he's a pro wrestler.

Brock survived a brutal onslaught from Carwin and went on to finish him. He double legs Ngannou easily and keeps him there.

Back