Prime Kenny Florian vs Mcgregor, who do you got?

I’m guessing Mcgregor zaps him with that power, but match up wise it’s a really tough fight for Mcgregor on paper imo but the reality is Mystic has too much power for many fighters to mess with him.

I got Mcgregor by KO, but that’d be a winnable fight for Kenny.

i dont think kenny had the skillset to take down mcgregor, kenny is legit af but i think he'd get ko'd in the second. excellent skills and fight iq but i dont think hed be strong or fast enough to deal with conor

Standing... Kenny gets raped... no offense to KenFlo, he was a very well rounded fighter, but his striking was lacking when facing elite strikers...

If Ken could get this to the ground, he would RNC Conor rather quickly. Florian had good wrestling and elite BJJ, his subs were also very good.

But the big question is his ability to force a fight with Conor to the ground, and that would be no easy task. The reality is that Kenny didn't have great pop in his punches or kicks, making the setup for takedowns difficult...

I got Conor in this one... and I am a big fan of Kenny...

Standing... Kenny gets raped... no offense to KenFlo, he was a very well rounded fighter, but his striking was lacking when facing elite strikers...

If Ken could get this to the ground, he would RNC Conor rather quickly. Florian had good wrestling and elite BJJ, his subs were also very good.

But the big question is his ability to force a fight with Conor to the ground, and that would be no easy task. The reality is that Kenny didn't have great pop in his punches or kicks, making the setup for takedowns difficult...

This is almost exactly my analysis. The fact that Florian was never knocked out, would have the cardio advantage, and probably only needs one takedown would make it compelling, especially in a five-round fight, but I don't think he has the power to make Conor respect his striking, or the wrestling to take him down without it.

He couldn't stay at range with BJ and got boxed up easily. Conor is even better and has more movement on his feet. I don't think Kenny has any chance on the feet. His only chance is a takedown.

That is a possibility for sure.... I would still bet $$ on Kenny ...............................as the odds would be amazing...wink wink

I'd bet $$ on Kenny as the ODDS would be amazing........imo

McGregor. Florian was mediocre at best and was a product of timing.

Kenny could snatch a sub but Conor more than likely outstrikes him.

Lasts a while cuz Kenny had a good chin to go along with that huge melon, but he doesn't pose a lot of threats to Conor as a BJJ player/decent kickboxer. Stays on the feet. Kenny would take a lot of damage.

Conor is 0-9000 in hypothetical Sherdog matches

Conor should certainly be the favourite but I have a hard time seeing him KOing Florian who was pretty durable (and Conor's power is overated as fuck) so it would be a more interesting fight than people think.

Back