Prime Kenny Florian vs Mcgregor, who do you got?

KramerFtw

Hehe
@Green
Reaction score
Prime Kenflo vs conor mcgregor. Who do you guys got in that fight?.
Kenny florian was no joke. Had good boxing, good kicks,elbows and even some wrestling and chokes.

He had a very high fight iq as shown now by his great analysis on the desk.

Who do you guys got?

Conor would beat the shit out of Kenny. His striking is miles better. Kenny got outstruck by BJ and Aldo. Conor is a better boxer than BJ and we saw what he did to Aldo. Bad match for Kenny. Also Kenny is like 0-3 in title fights

This would happen to Conor.

ufc_107_florian_guida_rnc.gif

I don't really remember Florian being chinny, but I also don't remember him having a lot of pop in his punches.

A less durable Diaz with better wrestling and kicks. I think he would probably get caught by the left eventually.

I rate Kenny highly. He's more well-rounded but Conor's striking would prevail.

Conor would beat the shit out of Kenny. His striking is miles better. Kenny got outstruck by BJ and Aldo. Conor is a better boxer than BJ and we saw what he did to Aldo. Bad match for Kenny. Also Kenny is like 0-3 in title fights

kennys striking was underated imo.
I don't remember the bj fight but I remember thinking the aldo fight was really close but kenny just walld and stalled for a while and then did nothing for the rest. I remember his brother yelling at him from the corner.
If he sharpened his skills back at sittotongue with mark dellegronte, I think he kicks conors legs up, possibly chokes him out later on.

What a strange comparison.

Conor though. Kenny was good but choked in big fights.

kennys striking was underated imo.
I don't remember the bj fight but I remember thinking the aldo fight was really close but kenny just walld and stalled for a while and then did nothing for the rest. I remember his brother yelling at him from the corner.
If he sharpened his skills back at sittotongue with mark dellegronte, I think he kicks conors legs up, possibly chokes him out later on.

He got boxed up by BJ. BJ is a straight boxer. Conor is too dangerous on the feet and Kenny is a wrestler. I don't see him taking repeated lefts. He has a chance but not much. He fell short of the elite multiple times. Conor has humiliated elite fighters multiple times.

Right here, right here, most hardhitting commentator right here. When Conor hits them he TKO's people, when i hit them they don't fuckin' move!

- Kenneth Florini

Not sure, Conor is a better striker obviously, but Kenny would be capable of getting a td and submission

Never thought of this. Would actually be a fun and interesting fight. Kenny only got finished twice and it was by Champion killer in shape motivated by an ass whooping by GSP BJ Fucking Penn and Diego. A prime killer Diego at a higher weight class. To say Conor wins and its not even close is to say you don't really know how good Kenny was, you still dont understand that good fighters have a chance of beating anyone on a given night in this sport or you just began watching "ufc" after Conor won a belt.
<{cruzshake}>

I absolutely disagree here. Kenny was NO athlete. But he was very intelligent and got the most out of his abilities. IMO. Kenny would of simply stayed out of range...some low kicks and taken Conor Down........... FIGHT OVER.

yes conor has better striking.......... imo Not a real issue. Kenny would of been like Couture vs Toney......

Back