prime fedor vs prime jon jones

Jon Jones via TKO.

Fedor only seemed good because he fought cans while the sport was unevolved in an organization with no steroid testing.

We all saw what Fedor looked like off the juice in an organization with viable comepition, and it wasn't even the UFC, it was a second place organization where only a few guys who crossed over became successful, Fedor got obliterated.

There's a reason he ducked the UFC when Dana offered him millions. He knew he couldn't even beat Brock Lesnar. That's how unevolved Fedor is as a fighter.

You saw what Jon Jones did to D.C. TWICE. A guy that obliterated the heavyweight scene in both strikeforce and won a couple of heavyweight fights in the UFC. Jon Jones lands a volume of strikes that make fedora head spin, lands throws in the clench and eventually gets he finish.

Fedor dies. It would look a lot like Jones vs Shogun.

If Gustaffson can get Jones on the ground Fedor can. Fedor's transition game is better than DC's, or was in his prime.

Gus physical attributes and striking ability made takedown possible. The fact that DC couldn't do it should let you guys know Fedor would've never been able to take Jones down.

Gus physical attributes and striking ability made takedown possible. The fact that DC couldn't do it should let you guys know Fedor would've never been able to take Jones down.

dc isnt even the best mma wrestler. funny how the opinion about gus has changed.

its a fantasy match, so everything is possible.
<{Heymansnicker}> dana would have destroyed jones.

fedor would be his hardest fight.

Honestly as with Cormier the big issue as well in this fight is how does Jones do vs elite sub grappling? who is the best sub fighter he's gone to the ground with? probably Shogun a declining Shogun who never really was a big threat from his back. Not to mention what happens if Fedor gets ontop of Jones, "just stand up" isn't so easy with a quality sub fighter ontop of you.

Standing I think Fedor is significantly different to Cormier. DC not only has a smaller reach but his style/physical abilities make that more pronounced, he likes to come forward slowly and then trade close in. Fedor on the other hand was very dangerous from mid distance aswell, he could explode forward quickly with power, just look at the Bret Rogers KO for example or indeed for a more prolonged technical display the 3rd Nog fight, Fedor spends most of the fight at mid range outside of Nogs reach exploding in with 1-2 shots.

That means Jones can't just happly hide behind his reach picking away with kicks, always the risk Fedor will counter him. Plus indeed Fedor never looked vulnerable to kicks/knees were as DC often has.

Last edited:
Fedor dominating the Ufc forums in 2018.

Goat.

dc isnt even the best mma wrestler. funny how the opinion about gus has changed.

its a fantasy match, so everything is possible.
<{Heymansnicker}> dana would have destroyed jones.

fedor would be his hardest fight.
{<doc}

Not the best wrestler but he is up there. Fedor isn't even in the discussion lol

who takes it?

does jon take it with eye pokes and spamming oblique kicks?

or does fedor take it via can crusher?
Jones absolutely destroys Fedor, probably 50-45. There is nothing Fedor could do to Jones, I hate Jon but you have to admire his greatness

Honestly as with Cormier the big issue as well in this fight is how does Jones do vs elite sub grappling? who is the best sub fighter he's gone to the ground with? probably Shogun a declining Shogun who never really was a big threat from his back. Not to mention what happens if Fedor gets ontop of Jones, "just stand up" isn't so easy with a quality sub fighter ontop of you.

Standing I think Fedor is significantly different to Cormier. DC not only has a smaller reach but his style/physical abilities make that more pronounced, he likes to come forward slowly and then trade close in. Fedor on the other hand was very dangerous from mid distance aswell, he could explode forward quickly with power, just look at the Bret Rogers KO for example or indeed for a more prolonged technical display the 3rd Nog fight, Fedor spends most of the fight at mid range outside of Nogs reach exploding in with 1-2 shots.

That means Jones can't just happly hide behind his reach picking away with kicks, always the risk Fedor will counter him. Plus indeed Fedor never looked vulnerable to kicks/knees were as DC often has.
You are damn right bro.
Don't compare DC to Fedor. Fedor was very fast. Only his little brother had faster hands than him I guess.
And he was physically stronger than DC

Jones has no wins at hw. While fedor is hw goat

How about Mighty Mouse vs GSP next

You are damn right bro.
Don't compare DC to Fedor. Fedor was very fast. Only his little brother had faster hands than him I guess.
And he was physically stronger than DC

Along with that speed as well his style was very much to step into his punchs which gave him the ability to land from long distance, that's really ideal vs someone like Jones who depends on his reach but had questionable boxing defence.

Yea I READ THE THREAD (...)
Hey, this may sound silly but I wanna apologize for going ape shit in my last post addressed to you yesterday. I had a very shitty day, ain't getting much sleep recently so I'm kinda irritable. Anyway, you have a different opinion and that's fine with me. There was no reason to get all personal and call you names and shit, my bad. We can agree to disagree and still treat each other with respect. Hope we're cool.

Jon Jones via TKO.

Fedor only seemed good because he fought cans while the sport was unevolved in an organization with no steroid testing.

We all saw what Fedor looked like off the juice in an organization with viable comepition, and it wasn't even the UFC, it was a second place organization where only a few guys who crossed over became successful, Fedor got obliterated.

There's a reason he ducked the UFC when Dana offered him millions. He knew he couldn't even beat Brock Lesnar. That's how unevolved Fedor is as a fighter.

You saw what Jon Jones did to D.C. TWICE. A guy that obliterated the heavyweight scene in both strikeforce and won a couple of heavyweight fights in the UFC. Jon Jones lands a volume of strikes that make fedora head spin, lands throws in the clench and eventually gets he finish.

LOL MORON!! FEDOR IN HIS PRIME WAS UNDEFEATED FOR 10 YEARS VS GUYS ON STEROIDS. IM SURE HE'D TAKE ON DICK PILLED JONES. DUDE DID U SEE FEDOR VS CRO COP? RANDLEMAN? BRET ROGGERS? MARK FUCKIN HUNT? GARY GOODRIDGE? WAY BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL GUYS THAN JONES! DUDE UR DELUSIONAL

Back