Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

????????

You seriously don’t understand the difference between being better as in more skilled and just bigger? Bigfoot Silva might beat Anderson Silva in a fight. Is he the better more skilled fighter? He might take Anderson down and basically sit on him like he did the Russian.

I said the best fighter.

If Bigfoot can beat Anderson Silva in a fight... then he's a better fighter than Anderson Silva. That is why there is weight classes.

"wouldn't want to" doesn't mean that he wouldn't. who wouldn't rather fight an easier opponent? of course cain would fight him. come on, now.

I know.

I just wanted to trigger people.

Just stop dude. Your opinion sucks and you just keep making up shit to fit your narrative. This conversation is done

I accept your surrender. All you did was concede.. Dan Henderson knocked him out and Dan Henderson was older at the time by a few years in fact. The man weighed 185 soaking wet. The skill level at heavy weight was never I repeat never great. It’s 2018 and still isn’t good in the UFC. Imagine what it was then. No not the myth the reality. It was never good.

I read both of your arguments and Mamou is the clear winner. Dbreiden83080 got taken to school.

Just being objective here.

I read both of your arguments and Mamou is the clear winner. Dbreiden83080 got taken to school.

It was an easy 50-44 for me.

You have to actually make some points to get taken to school. All he did was basically say I am stupid because my arguments which were all laid out don’t jive with his.. that and he was holding the Russians fanboy card.

Back