Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain

Fedor never fought someone like cain while cain fought someone like fedor if not a better version of fedor(Jds).if cain want to take fedor down and pound his off then he can,if he want to strike with fedor then he can do that too.

and conor is the better version of gsp
giphy.gif

1:No they're not.jds technical boxing is better than fedor an look what cain did to him.the takedown threat is a big factor in this fight
2:cain mma wrestling is better than Coleman and his top control is far better than Coleman.
3: cain won't just lay and pray like Coleman,he would try to pound fedor face off
4:go watch Bigfoot vs fedor fight.and imagine it 10 times worse

didnt read it, cuz i know all 4 points are wrong

Fedor’s weakness’s play into Cain’s strengths. If Cain gets Fedor against the fence, he’s just going to get worn out and beat up. It’s more of a pick ‘em fight in the ring. I don’t see Fedor winning in a cage save for landing a bomb like JDS.

Fedor has made a career out of fixed fights, and has a losing record. Cain knocks him out easily

Your gifs are getting old, let me ask something else. How did you manage to get banned here? I haven't even received a yellow card ever since I signed up, and I'm fairly hostile towards fighters and sherdoggers. So how the hell people are getting banned? I'm asking out of curiosity

I don't know why there are so many people on here that think Cain has such great sub defense. He's fought Big Nog, who he didn't grapple with, and Werdum, who choked him out. Those are the only two BJJ fighters he's fought.

With that said, Fedor finishes Cain

Lol. How is it a knock against Fedor when Fedor has more ranked wins than Cain, even though Cain got into the UFC with a 2-0 record? Lol. Fedor beat more top guys and lasted longer.

I agree that Fedor probably wouldn't submit Cain unless he catches him in a guillotine when Cain shoots in. I doubt Cain takes him down 100% of the time. He might get stuffed a few times or Fedor will escape from bottom once taken down.

Or imagine if Cain was swept and put on his back? I doubt it would happen but Fedor did have great sweeps. We have never seen Cain do anything off his back. We have only seen him look for a standup escape. Fedor would be dropping hammers if he was on top.

Fedor lights him up in the feet or in the clinch. Cain's best chance is to press him against the cage and kill time but Fedor was great in the clinch and that really would not be a big deal there until he finds his time to break away and land a big strike.

How is it a knock against fedor when fedor has more ranked wins than fedor? Well duh nimrod he fought 40 plus fights especially top wins included world beaters Gary goodridge, semmy Schlitt, Brett Rogers, mark Coleman, etc. Again Cain has more top wins at 16 fights than fedor does at 25 fights, level of comp perhaps???

Fedor lasted longer?? Well we could go a couple routes with that. Cain had over 100 high level d1 wrestling matches before even getting into mma which is terrible on your knees, back, and shoulders. Another thing is peds and steroids help heal injuries quicker, pride promoted the usage of peds and steroids…coincidence???

How many finishes does fedor have by guillotine?? Cain controls him on the ground and gets there anytime he wants. Standing = toss up. Both fighters have below sub-par striking defense.

Imo, we never really saw a prime Cain. If not for all the injuries, I think he could have become something truly outstanding and very possibly the GOAT. As it is now, he is just exceptionally good and one of the best HWs ever, but I think the best Cain we've seen would lose to the best Fedor we've seen.

Not quite sure how you've avoided a few yellows Kratos as you love to claim fighters have fixed matched which should be falling under fighter bashing, care to give us some exact names who threw fights for money vs Fedor? Nog? Crocop? Herring? Hunt?

Back