Prime Fedor Emelianenko vs. Stipe Miocic

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cro crop won the pride grand prix, after 5 months came to the ufc and got his head knock off. That's Fedor best win ri?

So what dumbass? Coming into the UFC Mirko had 26 MMA fights, 31 Kick boxing fights and 45 amateur boxing matches. He won the Pride GP because he had the easiest run in the whole tournament. It doesnt change the fact that Mirko had close to 100 bouts by the time he landed in the UFC.

Stupid ass UFC geeks.

5 years past his prime dumbass.
Arguin´with bums like MMAGamblero or Bubby or Readyis etc.. is pointless.

They didnt even watch the ol´school fights. They only repeat myths they heard from other bums.

I wonder if you were calling him old when he zulu'd Sylvia or got knock out of the year when he was in his early thirties.

I wasnt calling him "old" but it was obvious around the Hunt and Lindland fights that Fedor wasnt quite the same guy as he was from 2002-2006. So yes, Anyone who actually followed his career as it was happening could recognize this. Even Fedor's coaches said he slowed down significantly coming into the Arlvoski fight which makes sense because he suffred his first sambo loss around that time as well. Its not that hard to understand really, unless you're a moron just trying to bash him.

...you do know that what you are saying is not true, right?

Meaning...what? Getting dropped by Reem means you're not a good fighter? Are you fucking serious?

Well if you want to include the Maldonado fight he's probably been dropped more.

Outside of the Maldonada debacle, he was dropped once in 39 fights as a HW.

That is nothing short of ridiculous.

Meaning that Overeem has been knocked out tons of times? It's a pretty clear statement.

I wasnt calling him "old" but it was obvious around the Hunt and Lindland fights that Fedor wasnt quite the same guy as he was from 2002-2006. So yes, Anyone who actually followed his career as it was happening could recognize this. Even Fedor's coaches said he slowed down significantly coming into the Arlvoski fight which makes sense because he suffred his first sambo loss around that time as well. Its not that hard to understand really, unless you're a moron just trying to bash him.

Listen here you little bitch, saying fedor was still young against werdum isn't hating on him. I picked him in the poll. He's one of my favorite fighters.
Quit being such a defensive pussy.

Fedor submits stipe after a wild scramble. Like one minute into the fight stipe tapps

lol

The fact that Stipe Miocic is dominating speaks volumes of the current HW division.

Seriously, when you go from this

fedorlowkick.gif

to this:

PaltryMammothClownanemonefish.gif

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

You know a division has regressed by leaps and bounds.

Fedor would beat him...in the stand-up.

I like Stipe. I've cheered for him in most of his fights, but....lol

This comment has by far the stupidest examples I've ever seen. The fact that you think this made sense is bad.

Listen here you little bitch, saying fedor was still young against werdum isn't hating on him. I picked him in the poll. He's one of my favorite fighters.
Quit being such a defensive pussy.

"Listen here you little bitch,"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

lol.png

When was prime fedor again? Was it when he was crushing tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland, Zulu, Ogawa, Coleman, or kohsaka. Just need clarification

When was prime fedor again? Was it when he was crushing tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland, Zulu, Ogawa, Coleman, or kohsaka. Just need clarification

Prime: when he won.
Out of prime: when he lost.

Fedor's actual greatness isn't enough for these people. They need to make things up and pretend other things didn't happen.

Prime: when he won.
Out of prime: when he lost.

Fedor's actual greatness isn't enough for these people. They need to make things up and pretend other things didn't happen.

He's on a pretty serious win streak right now as well. Fedor is back

Back