Prime Cro Cop vs JDS ... who wins (Cage/Ring)?

<JagsKiddingMe>

He never lost a rematch.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cro Cop was past it.

Jds murders him.

Cro cop couldn't deal with pressure, Dos Santos wins 9/10

You are going to hate me but Cro Cop is overrated, he was never that good

JDS via being bigger, stronger, way more power and durability. Cro Cop always wilted against good heavyweight s when he was pressured. Very mentally weak fighter and soft.

Am I supposed to be impressed by that? He never was supposed to lose to Randleman and Gonzaga, or draw with Wanderlei, in the first place.

It's fighting ....it's not pro wrestling where guys are put over , CroCop in his prime was the stuff of nightmares for most heavyweights.

JDS via being bigger, stronger, way more power and durability. Cro Cop always wilted against good heavyweight s when he was pressured. Very mentally weak fighter and soft.

Yeah ... hence why he went the distance against the GOAT HW Fedor ....

giphy.gif

2004/2005 was unbeatable, except against Fedor, Randleman and Hunt....actually that Jake him very beatable by a lot of different fighters and styles.

I don't speak in absolutes like a lot of the kids around here trying to troll each other, obviously no one is unbeatable. I'd bet on CroCop to win - I am a bettor, that's what I like to do with sports (and basically everything else), I'd never say it's an absolute certainty. JDS was a beast and could separate damn near anyone on the planet from consciousness real fuckn quick if he lands clean.

I don't know who would win, but I can tell you that 2006 OWGP Crocop (according to him, he trained for it like he never did in his whole life) vs 2009-2012 JDS would be NUTS. Two of the very best HW strikers ever to do it.

Back