Prime Cro Cop vs JDS ... who wins (Cage/Ring)?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<PlusJuan>
cro-cop-splits.jpg

junior-dos-santos-ufc-160.jpg

8 out of 10 times I'd say cro cop

But there was always a chance you could catch his chin.

And Mirko had a long kickboxing and boxing career before he even entered MMA so he was already pretty worn down from that.

Roided cro cop beats 8 out of 10 people

Cro Cop in a ring JDS in a cage

Prime Mirko most times out 10

I think cro cop would have won a rematch.
He was well past it and JDS was peaking, no way he would have won a rematch.

It’s really a 50/50 fight. Jds is the hardest puncher cro cop has faced aside from possibly Igor. Plus JDS had quick hands, I could see him finding cro cops chin. Cro Cop, Fedor, nog etc. the top heavies in pride at the time were on the smaller side compared to the UFC new breed guys like JDS who was 6’4 240 shredded as hell and was quick to match

Jds would beat Cro Cop again.cro Cop can’t deal with the pressure and the hands of jds

He was well past it and JDS was peaking, no way he would have won a rematch.

It’s really a 50/50 fight. Jds is the hardest puncher cro cop has faced aside from possibly Igor. Plus JDS had quick hands, I could see him finding cro cops chin. Cro Cop, Fedor, nog etc. the top heavies in pride at the time were on the smaller side compared to the UFC new breed guys like JDS who was 6’4 240 shredded as hell and was quick to match

Cro Cop never lost a rematch.

8 out of 10 times I'd say cro cop

But there was always a chance you could catch his chin.

And Mirko had a long kickboxing and boxing career before he even entered MMA so he was already pretty worn down from that.

JDS is 34 y/o and when Cro Cop was 34 he had more fights and even switched from ring to cage LOL

Not prime cro cop sorry buddeh. I think cro cop would have won a rematch, cuz he never lost a remacht.

prime juiced crocop imo jds would allow crocop to set up too much and would allow for hospital or cemetery

Back