Prime Cro Cop vs Gustafsson

If CC fought Gonzaga 10 times, I wonder how many he wins?

Gus would take him down and finish him.
tenor.gif

Cro Cop circa 2005 vs current Alex at openweight. Who’d win it?
Id take Gus by TKO or Decision

It really isnt so cut and dry as everyone may think. If we are under the USADA umbrella its a dif story. Also I assume they went from ring to octagon. Prime Cro Cop said himself the octagon fucked him up. Hence why he had to buy one eventually for his gym. Prime Cro Cop didnt have a game that included ground and pound with elbows. Gus would have advantage on the ground IMO.

On the feet the edge goes to Cro Cop... but both are at their comfortable performance weight if its open in an octagon which favors Alexander. Gus has reach (79" vs 73") and height being 3 or so inches taller. Cro Cop has bad ass kicks we all know this and a nice straight left that kept a fighter on their toes. I feel Gus would edge him out in a 5 round fight. Gus would last longer in 5 rounds we seen him in a war against the best ever for a full 5. He could chop at Mirkos legs with kicks using his distance. I think Gus wins via decision or possible TKO. Cro Cop will have to get in closer to land a high kick on Gus being few inches shorter as Gus is much lengthier. Gus TODAY has uppercuts which are so slick and precise. Gus has evolved as an MMA fighter and Mirko never really did. He was comfortable as a kick boxer.

If you disagree thats fine we all have our opinion I think many think more with their heart sometimes.

Last edited:
gus lands 3 punches before getting KTFO and brags for the next 3 years about how he was winning before he lost

Bro cop would decapitate Gus.

I can see Gus easily avoiding the lhk by using his far superior footwork and picking cro cop apart with his boxing,cro cop was good against stationary fighter but never fought someone with actual good footwork like Gus
you do know that CC has had like 40-50 amateur boxing fights, 30 K1 fights and think none of those guys he fought didnt have decent footwork lol

you do know that CC has had like 40-50 amateur boxing fights, 30 K1 fights and think none of those guys he fought didnt have decent footwork lol
We are talking mma.and cro cop footwork is pretty mmcuh non exisitent like his opponent.

Cro Cop would take his head off. Terrible match up for Gus. He's not an explosive striker who could catch Cro Cop and he sure as shit isn't better technically on the feet.

Indeed, I think you saw vs Rumble that Gus is too hittable to face technical HW's with extreme power. He's well suited to fighting wrestlers like DC and Jones though who lack that kind of power.

Gus duck HWs for a reason.

Cro Cop send him to the cemetery even with the right leg.

Back