Prime Cain vs Jon Jones - who would win?

Prime Cain would walk through Jones.

Terrible matchup.

Lol, how is DC better than Cain?

How is he not? Career accomplishments vastly exceed. It blows my mind how many people overrate Cain. He had a very short run. His career basically went like this. He beat Brock in 2010. Than he got knocked out by Junior. Won 2 rematches with Junior. And ever since then he has basically been sitting on the shelf.

we never saw what jones looks like at HW. if he filled out his frame nicely and came in thick solid and tight I think its a really close fight.

if he just comes in bulked and unconditioned cain smashes him

I would pick Cain in this hypothetical match up. I find it difficult to pick scenarios like this when I dislike one of the fighters (Jones) so much without being biased. Having said that, there was an article years ago about Cain being favored if this matchup took place, but it was prior to Jones fighting Cormier and right after Cain defeated JDS for the second time. Cain was a heavy favorite, but I would have liked to see the same odds after Jones fought DC.

https://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/29/5156486/jon-jones-vs-cain-velasquez-ufc-odds-mma

We may never know the answer to this question, but I'll settle for a post prime Cain fighting Jones now at HW. Would definitely be a card I'd buy...last minute of course in case either pulls out for any particular reason.

Fact

So called Prime Cain got KO'd and whooped 2 times. He is not some unbeatable fighter.
Fact Jones has never lost to anyone
Fact Jones beat up Cain's buddy and a better fighter than him DC twice..
And Jones would not need a double leg TD on Cain. He will just like DC control that clinch and work him over with versatile striking.
Fact prime cain only lost when hes not a 100%
Cain with a layoff lost to jds he even have a manboobs when he fought him .and im pretty sure if he rematches werdum u wont bet money against cain.
Another fact
Jon jones is scared to fight at hw
Lmfao come back again if ur jon jones has the guts to fight at hw. If hes really that confident he would have fought at hw along time ago

Fact prime cain only lost when hes not a 100%

Yeah I just stopped reading right there. If you are the greatest of all time or one of the greats I don’t want to hear your excuses. Go out there and win the fight.

How is he not? Career accomplishments vastly exceed. It blows my mind how many people overrate Cain. He had a very short run. His career basically went like this. He beat Brock in 2010. Than he got knocked out by Junior. Won 2 rematches with Junior. And ever since then he has basically been sitting on the shelf.
DC far exceeds him in accomplishments. Skill wise, Cain is better.

Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY can beat Jon Jones.

Jones would throw oblique kicks at him all night with his plodding style. I don't see him being able to wall and brawl Jones either. There's a difference between bullying someone who's weak in the clinch and bullying Jones in the clinch.

Last edited:
Jones via detatched retina round 1. You heard it here first folks.

Prime Cain pulls out due to injury.
Prime Jones beats fill-in, then pisses hot.

/thread

Jon Jones easy. Cain even admitted that DC is a much better fighter than he is and Jon Jones is the same person that destroyed DC twice and made him look light work.

Tell me what does Cain have an advantage on Jon Jones? Jon Jones will control the distance and simply break him apart. Cain will never be able to take him down but it'll be the opposite where Jon Jones might use his lethal elbows or submit him to the ground. Jon Jones fighting style and his fighting IQ is off the charts man.

Any Cain beats any Jones, for fucks sake mate. This Jones shit outta control with yall. Guy has no intentions of going up for a god damn reason.

Any Cain beats any Jones, for fucks sake mate. This Jones shit outta control with yall. Guy has no intentions of going up for a god damn reason.

Feel like I already wrote this before. Just stop man. Jon Jones loses every other fight at HW if not most. He's never tasted a HW haymaker. There's a reason why no one defends that belt for more than a couple fights.

He is similar to conor at 145.

a weight where he looks near unbeatable due ro his leverages.

He could be the best at HW, but he wouldn't stay undefeated.

for the record, the Cain that beat Brock and JDS twice would tear Jon a new one.

So Jones (an actual person) vs Prime Cain (made up fantasy) LMAO
Jones smokes this fat ass, Jones haters making fantasy matchups that he always loses is comedy

Back