Prime Buakaw vs Prime Petrosyan

in 2007 petro wasnt even in his prime but he had a close fight with buakaw.. yeah I know some people tell it was a robbery but... prime petro takes it

If elbows are allowed, buakaw no doubt

in 2007 petro wasnt even in his prime but he had a close fight with buakaw.. yeah I know some people tell it was a robbery but... prime petro takes it

Buakaw wasn't in his prime either in 2007 probably

The less rules there are, the less chance I see of Prime Buakaw losing to anyone his size in a standup fight.

One would think Buakaw muay thai prime was around 2002

Last edited:
Buakaw and on petro were on pime when their fight happened

But Petro was building a name for himself,he just wasnt known and had less caliber opponents than he started to achieve in 2008 when he entered on its showtime Roaster,but his skills as a fighter were solid as fuck in the year that they fought

and Buakaw was totally on his peak on this year,he won his 2nd k1 max in a impressive way at 2006 and came like near perfection for 2007

He hadn't yet got complete recognition and accomplishments at that point but how did his skill set change after that fight?

Doesn't matter who wins in one it will be changed to a no contest if Petrosyan loses and forced rematch til he wins

Is that "Always Learning" bit next to your name supposed to be interpreted as "never learns"? Read the thread, watch the fight. You waited three years; the answer was handed to you multiple times in here and you still asked the same question you started with. C'mon.

Is that "Always Learning" bit next to your name supposed to be interpreted as "never learns"? Read the thread, watch the fight. You waited three years; the answer was handed to you multiple times in here and you still asked the same question you started with. C'mon.

dummy i knew they fought before. IQ single digit plankaton.

dummy i knew they fought before. IQ single digit plankaton.

I never said you didn't. The fact that you still posted this thread already knowing they fought previously answers the (albeit rhetorical) question I opened with in my previous comment, though.

Back