Prime BJ Penn vs Khabib

Who wins

• Total voters
This is one hell of a match up in my opinion. BJ Penn's inhumane ability to stuff takedowns is absurd and incredibly impressive. He was a very savvy striker as well. It would be interesting how he would fair against Khabib's top game assuming that Khabib could take BJ down.

Prime Frankie Edgar beats both of them.

He barely beat BJ in their first fight. I personally think Penn won that fight to this very day.

Not sure what your agenda is but you're both known trolls so I won't even bother asking.

As I thought when pressed the known troll exposes his agenda for the whole world to see. Just know that I am fully aware of your agenda, I have to say I expected this type of behavior from ThatKid but not you, bud.

He definitely did!

If BJ had gotten the nod that night, and if they didn't give Frankie an immediate rematch, imagine the matchups. Penn vs Maynard, Penn vs Henderson etc..etc..

As I thought when pressed the known troll exposes his agenda for the whole world to see. Just know that I am fully aware of your agenda, I have to say I expected this type of behavior from ThatKid but not you, bud.
Pay no attention to that known little snake in the grass
He is a known troll with suspicious connections to the known troll thatKid

Pay attention to that known little snake in the grass
He is a known troll with suspicious connections to the known troll thatKid

Trust me, the second that known troll @ortizgnp advertized his known agenda for everybody to see I have been completely aware of his tactics. Rest assured there will be no cucking agendas taking place on my watch, bud.

Trust me, the second that known troll @ortizgnp advertized his known agenda for everybody to see I have been completely aware of his tactics. Rest assured there will be no cucking agendas taking place on my watch, bud.
You hear that @ortizgnp?

We see you but not today Pacquiao

You hear that @ortizgnp?

@ortizgnp you might get a rise out of the average gent with your known troll agenda, but just as the cream always rises to the top, the agenda always comes to be known, bud. Just know that we are fully aware of your antics here, bud.

Not today Pac-Man.

BJ Penn is the most over rated LW (except maybe McGregor) ever. He would get smoked by Khabib, would not even be a close fight.

No way in hell that Khabib would be able to take Penn down like he did McGregor. But if Khabib did get it down on the ground, it would be very hard for Penn to create scrambles.

I would have Penn by decision; insane takedown defense and far superior striking.

sUGVr0K.gif

giphy.gif

bj-penn-vs-diego-sanchez-GIF.gif

AgreeableUnconsciousHoopoe.gif

bj-part2.gif

16-12-2 fighter vs undefeated 27-0 fighter...

Hmmmm, this is a difficult one lol.

:rolleyes:
Pulver was a majority decision loss in just his 4th fight (which he later avenged).
Edgar 1 he arguably won.
Egar 2 he lost.

Those are the only losses he suffered against Lightweights during his physical prime (not to be confused with technical prime). Penn has one of the craziest resumes in MMA history, meanwhile 60% of Nurmagomedov's record is padded; what would Nurmagomedov's record look like if he fought seven, top five Welterweights, and a future Light Heavyweight Champion? Then have him fight when he's 36 and 39 years old, with no fights in between.

Citing their records as evidence for who would win, all the while ignoring context is a hilariously flawed argument.

You hear that @ortizgnp?

@ortizgnp you might get a rise out of the average gent with your known troll agenda, but just as the cream always rises to the top, the agenda always comes to be known, bud. Just know that we are fully aware of your antics here, bud.

Not today Pac-Man.

lmao two known trolls teaming up against their intellectual superior. just know that I reported both of you for your c-level trolling, buds.

Frankie is 3-0 against BJ and would run circles around Khalabeeb. This is science.

lmao two known trolls teaming up against their intellectual superior. just know that I reported both of you for your c-level trolling, buds.

Frankie is 3-0 against BJ and would run circles around Khalabeeb. This is science.

And there it is, the known troll doubles down on his known troll agenda when the table has been turned and his house he built with his known troll deck of cards has began to collapse on him.

Just know that you have been reported since your first revelation of your agenda, you can take this one up with the mods now, bud.

Back